True Dominate Men

So much more to Sub/Dom than this. Hell, folks that are really into it may not even have sex in a session. Or even physically touch. CIM/COF is more PSE, not a Dom/Sub thing per say. Can be part of it but not required in the general play of Sub/Dom. If your into Sub/Dom, try posting in the Another Realm forum. Its a big part of what the folks in there do.
If you don't do CIM or COF then you absolutely do NOT want a dominate man... and are off many hobbyist's list now Originally Posted by LickHer
In reality, if a BDSM session is set up and run properly the Sub is the one really in control not the Dom. The sub can stop things at any time by using the safe word. The sub lets the Dom do what the sub wants not the other way around. At any time, if the safe word rule is violated, it is no longer a BDSM or Sub/Dom thing. Its abusive and even assault. Maybe rape.
So much more to Sub/Dom than this. Hell, folks that are really into it may not even have sex in a session. Or even physically touch. CIM/COF is more PSE, not a Dom/Sub thing per say. Can be part of it but not required in the general play of Sub/Dom. If your into Sub/Dom, try posting in the Another Realm forum. Its a big part of what the folks in there do.

In reality, if a BDSM session is set up and run properly the Sub is the one really in control not the Dom. The sub can stop things at any time by using the safe word. The sub lets the Dom do what the sub wants not the other way around. At any time, if the safe word rule is violated, it is no longer a BDSM or Sub/Dom thing. Its abusive and even assault. Maybe rape. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Did you look at the video she posted? She's not looking for a DOM-SUB session, she's looking to be dominated physically and sexually, almost raped/abused. Either that or she chose the wrong video as her example.
Whatever two consenting adults do is fine by me...none of my business.

However, I won't even watch this video because I am turned off watching dominant males.
I'm completely the opposite...love watching the dominant females in action. I've even been known to have a session or two with a dominant female. Originally Posted by L.A.
I think majority of folks like mutually satisfying situations.

L.A. You just don't know, hehe I will dominate you alright, I've been stepping up my leather game too hehe

Xoxo Mya Michelle
I think she just chose the wrong video in her example, and did not research the difference in BDSM and humiliation/roleplay. She stated earlier in post, she just likes to be told what to do, not the abusive part.
To really be into BDSM you have to get the word abuse out of your vocabulary.
Between nipple clamps,floggers, gags,hooks ect, you will experience pain. It is something you have to enjoy to do,in order to do it. Like I stated earlier and with what OBSG said, the sub is the one who is really in control. Always have a safe-word.
Which is why there are so many different opinions on the subject.
The other realm is the perfect place for you to post if interested in this sort of act, not everyone likes to read about this stuff. In another realm, there are many who have the same interest and who are always willing to help give advice.
Did you look at the video she posted? She's not looking for a DOM-SUB session, she's looking to be dominated physically and sexually, almost raped/abused. Either that or she chose the wrong video as her example. Originally Posted by LickHer
Lickher, my comment was not about the video. It was your claim that CIM or COF are required activities for Sub/Dom. They are not. I also added some comments about what a sub/dom or BDSM session may be like and when the line from sub/dom or BDSM to abuse or assault is crossed. Wrong video example or not has nothing to do with my response to your post and my other comments.
Lickher, my comment was not about the video. It was your claim that CIM or COF are required activities for Sub/Dom. They are not. I also added some comments about what a sub/dom or BDSM session may be like and when the line from sub/dom or BDSM to abuse or assault is crossed. Wrong video example or not has nothing to do with my response to your post and my other comments. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I was not referring to a DOM-SUB session. I was referring to HER request which was for a dominate man (vicious actually) as per her video. I don't try to read shit inot posts, if an OP posts a video as reference, I don't deviate to what I "think/assume"
I was not referring to a DOM-SUB session. I was referring to HER request which was for a dominate man (vicious actually) as per her video. I don't try to read shit inot posts, if an OP posts a video as reference, I don't deviate to what I "think/assume" Originally Posted by LickHer
I am not really "Searching" for a dominate man. I was just wondering if there are really guys out there like that?
Can't see the video but I LOVE a sexual dominate man. Push my face down into the covers while you pump it from behind, hold my hands behind my back, pull my hair, put a firm hand around my throat, make it yours daddy. Take it daddy. Yes daddy yes. I'm your little slut, punish me! Ravish me
I am not really "Searching" for a dominate man. I was just wondering if there are really guys out there like that? Originally Posted by Alysonjones
Yes, there are men like that out there. Some guys really get off on hurting a woman like in the video. The term for them is sadist. Thank goodness they are few and far between. Some info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadisti...ality_disorder

However, the Dom/Sub and BDSM arenas have a wide range of activities. Again, check out the Another Realm forum for lots of info.
I am not really "Searching" for a dominate man. I was just wondering if there are really guys out there like that? Originally Posted by Alysonjones
Thanks for making that perfectly clear... Yes there are and I'd advise staying as far away from them as possible. "Healthy fetishes" are one thing, but being vicious and brutal is never in a woman's best interest, IMO