Ze Injured, Out of Work for a While, and Could Use Some Help

Ze,
I hope you heal well and come back real soon
Sorry to hear about that, ~Ze~ (btw, you people aren't pronouncing ~Ze's~ name right. It's ~Ze~, not Ze...you have to include the squiggly things).

Glad you're feeling better and wish you a full, enthusiastic recovery. I've always wanted to see you, but you're a little too old for me, and that deep blue tan you have there has me concerned. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

But Rambro-- 61 in smurf years is like, late 20's in human years.

Sigh...uneducated masses.....
I like Ze and I wish my grandma was that cool! How come she has no showcase, though? I need answers!
I like Ze and I wish my grandma was that cool! How come she has no showcase, though? I need answers! Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
From what I understand it's all Bob Barker's fault. Something about a showdown.
I know something she can do sitting down without moving her arms OR legs!

J/K, really. Like I said before, we lose the Zed the hooker IQ in here drops about 30%
J/K, really. Like I said before, we lose the Zed the hooker IQ in here drops about 30% Originally Posted by phildo
Woah now, the Hooker Council may have lost Ze, but they have gained SweaterPuppies, a prominent Mensa member.

I'll be waiting for my apology, Dildo.
Woah now, the Hooker Council may have lost Ze, but they have gained SweaterPuppies, a prominent Mensa member.

I'll be waiting for my apology, Dildo. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Sweater Puppies for President!
Ze,
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Sounds like it could have been a lot worse than it was.
I am glad to hear you are doing better.
Motorcycles go fast and can fall down.
I had one nearly clip my ear one time as I was crawling across the road.

Be safe people.
Puppies, thou hast cast thine ownself out of the literate hooker equation, not I. Which shows you just might be Tara with an uncorrupted spell check dictionary after all........or EccieNewbie testing the public response to his more manly side! Pure speculation of course, since those puppies might as well be Congressional Republican's balls for all their lack of visibility! What if they're really sweater dust bunnies, or sweater lint balls and not puppies at all? If that's the case, there goes another 30%.....

I'm so confused.

Oh, that's right, this was about ~Ze~...how callous our behavior, how cavalier our demeanor. We really don't mean to demeanor with our shallow comportments.......sorry, couldn't resist that one...

~Ze~, you listening? Get well, or I'll have to write you another Seuss inspired poem....
Puppies, thou hast cast thine ownself out of the literate hooker equation, not I. Which shows you just might be Tara with an uncorrupted spell check dictionary after all........or EccieNewbie testing the public response to his more manly side! Pure speculation of course, since those puppies might as well be Congressional Republican's balls for all their lack of visibility! What if they're really sweater dust bunnies, or sweater lint balls and not puppies at all? If that's the case, there goes another 30%.....

I'm so confused.

Oh, that's right, this was about ~Ze~...how callous our behavior, how cavalier our demeanor. We really don't mean to demeanor with our shallow comportments.......sorry, couldn't resist that one...

~Ze~, you listening? Get well, or I'll have to write you another Seuss inspired poem.... Originally Posted by phildo
Awww Phildo Dildo internet stalker. I am flatter to say the least.. Hey now I am working on my Spelling too to get better. Fletchy signed me for hooked on phonics for my xmas present.
stokker? da fuck? hukt ohn foniks werkt fur mee sweet t, itul werk fur yoo, tew!
Im too to two hooked hookueed up uped to da read reed dat that
Phildo-- could you do me a personal favor and just not turn this into another ______ vs. Tara thing? If you don't stop, she won't stop.. and I really don't want this particular train going off the rails... this wasn't an "ouchie I fell off my bike n' scraped my knee" for Ze. This was a "Holy fuck, she's lucky to be alive" for Ze. I'm still in the middle of doing what I can to help her out here and would appreciate if we could just keep this somewhat on track.
Phildo-- could you do me a personal favor and just not turn this into another ______ vs. Tara thing? If you don't stop, she won't stop.. and I really don't want this particular train going off the rails... this wasn't an "ouchie I fell off my bike n' scraped my knee" for Ze. This was a "Holy fuck, she's lucky to be alive" for Ze. I'm still in the middle of doing what I can to help her out here and would appreciate if we could just keep this somewhat on track. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Stands and applauds! Bravo, Grace Preston, bravo!

And my best to ~Ze~