'the cute papi' wrote fake review

Taking notes here.

So far I've learned that short changing trumps fake reviews in papi land.
It's not like you uploaded it that fast to your archives
.. I just want him to come out clean on this, so Papi ? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Like Mcbeth clean? "Out! Damn'd spot! Out I say!"
  • N.M.
  • 03-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Well it is kinda my business cause you recently also cold blooded shorted someone I care for. And you're an asshole for doing that. You know this very well and admitted it in the pm you sent me. Carry on with your fuckery and doing newbies wrong. Just know that, it is going to catch up to you. That's all.

Hit me with the points
  • cr76
  • 03-03-2016, 06:14 PM
But you made it our buisness when you got on this thread attempting to make it right ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You beat me to this observation.
Non of your business tbh. What happened is between me and her. Y'all could speculate however y'all want. that's what y'all do anyways even when I speak the truth all the time. I'm out to seek some more WW girls. Y'all keep on Originally Posted by the cute papi

Yah playing checkers while Soundwave is playing chess.
"Peanuts...Get your peanuts here....! "
Just because he has "Papi" in his handle doesn't mean he's "Mexican".... Just sayin Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Are you saying he's Harry Tasker?
Are you saying he's Harry Tasker? Originally Posted by Fishpie

Driving around in a 74 ford pinto.... What the hell, an Asian spa cleaner dude?
Nat said "hit me with the points".

That shit right there. Ahahahahahahahaha.

Keep this shit rolling.
"Used up loose pussy", now that's some funny shit right there....
Nah he just remembered his mommi ...
"Used up loose pussy", now that's some funny shit right there.... Originally Posted by hornfreak
Lol, Fucking savage!
OK.
What do YOU say though, what exactly happened ?
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
ROTFLMAO! NAT GOT RECEIPTS! The entertainment here is crazy!
Papi is winning against the WW ladies. He's very meticulous in his decision making process. He ONLY plays where he knows he will win. AND the WW girls don't have a fuckin chance in hell... It's kinda like he's robbing the blind kids as they come out of the candy store