Ladies here is my monthly "nc/ns, jerk" list

Yes I have had a provider join me for dinner with my brother and his wife. If its all business for you, you're missing out! Originally Posted by cckid2006
Nope it's all fun and T&A for me. It's business for her.
When are we hanging out again Fran? You never PMed me?! Keep ignoring me and I will take it personal. LOL.

I care.

The "Gentleman" spends money same as the asshole, actually, he will spend more than the ass. Too many Gentlemen in this hobby to waste your time on the assholes.

I do not take anything in this Hobby personal, I just would rather spend my time with a man that spends his money on me because he likes me, not because I give him a discount.

In this business, you definitely have to be strong inside & out.

I agree Marley is no idiot, no doubt she has taught & will teach you a lot just as she has many other ladies...

You seem to have mastered her "writing style"
i am sure lol you will deff learn this buis/buisness in a short time. lol

If things are not taken personal, feelings do not get hurt. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
When are we hanging out again Fran? You never PMed me?! Keep ignoring me and I will take it personal. LOL. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Will you spank me?
Depends on how naughty you've been.

Will you spank me? Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Well 1st let me apologize, seems my post was taken the wrong way and maybe i did use the wrong words... Basically all i was saying, is ... you are going to come across guys who talk and laugh with their buddies and you need to have thick skin. Nothing more nothing less. I love and prefer the "romantic" type gentlemen. BUT what he says to me may be sweet and make me feel good.... but more than likely he is going home to his wife or s/o so i was just the fantasy for that hour. I am 100% ok with that. AND i will give him a great fantasy that he can use over and over while in the shower sorry if anyone took it the wrong way. I am just a realist.

I dont think what she did was vindictive at all... imho what these guys did was wrong, and i too have delt with Mr Richard, he is threatening and vulgar. He has contacted almost every girl on here being crude and rude. SO their saftey is at risk! If a girl nc/ns she should be outted, so should guys (unless they have reason and make it up of course, that goes for both parties) In the end i think it is a helpful tool... guys know who not to waist their time with and girls do to.
Nope it's all fun and T&A for me. It's business for her. Originally Posted by Codybeast
You an AA should get together.
You an AA should get together. Originally Posted by cckid2006
Well she is my type. Oooops that's right. I don't hobby anymore but if I didn't have the perfect woman in my life Angel would be at the top of my list.
When are we hanging out again Fran? You never PMed me?! Keep ignoring me and I will take it personal. LOL. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Fran has converted to being a Strip Club Monger and has come over to the dark side....
Fran has converted to being a Strip Club Monger and has come over to the dark side.... Originally Posted by Whispers

sixx
Some body had to take your place Sixx, lol.
Fran has converted to being a Strip Club Monger and has come over to the dark side.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Converted? Did I seem to be a novice?

I was mongering in Strip Clubs throughout Texas, before Sixx got his first Nut.

Opened & Managed a Strip Club 15yrs ago....

Speaking of converting.. I could use some help converting Reya Sunshine...
A little more time sexually harassing the cute lil waiter at the cheesecake factory tonight and we would've had our own personal male stripper...with drinks and cheesecake.

Opened & Managed a Strip Club 15yrs ago....

Speaking of converting.. I could use some help converting Reya Sunshine... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I'm thinking a doubles with Reya and Fran is order of the day....
I just wanted to say that I've seen Greg James about 10 times and he was never late, nor did he ever cancel. As for haggling, after we had seen each other a couple times, he did ask me to do half hours, which I did because I like him and it really was no skin off my back if I was going to be near my incall anyhow.

I am not in ANY way trying to say Marley is wrong about what happened. I have no reason to doubt that he did indeed pull that crap on her. It is totally fair for him to be called out and for girls to be cautious after this experience. However, if I was a gambler, I would say that if you book with him, the odds are pretty good that he will show up.

Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
... Started in this biz way before Sixx got his first nut and still in this biz looong after many far younger providers have already grown up, matured and retired.
Very Impressive indeed.