Russia ties? No evidence, except ...

Very good. So that means you realize that trump didn't invent it either....like he said he did in an interview this week.
you did not make it up. that is an old phrase. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

None of you have any inside info or can read minds so keep your flat noses and fat fingers to yourselves and out of the investigation.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
So you don't know of any FACTS that PROVE Trump "colluded" with the Russians to "throw" the election either. Ok. Thanks for revealing your ignorance. So perhaps YOU should KEEP your FAT NOSE and FLAT fingers to yourself and out of the issue all together and let the adults examine THE LACK OF ANY SUCH EVIDENCE! The "investigation" has been ONGOING for about 12 months already ... no leaks and not a SHRED of FACTUAL EVIDENCE to support the spurious claims.

May be that's the real reason ShoeMer was crying!!!!

How about you? Why are you crying?
  • WTF
  • 05-13-2017, 09:46 AM
Intelligent people realized something was desperately amiss when every FOIA request to the U.S. State Department for hildebeest's work related emails kept coming back "no record." The repeated "no record" response to every inquiry didn't pass the smell test ... unless one willingly accepts the alternative -- that hildebeest didn't do a single damn thing while drawing a pay check from the U.S. taxpaying citizens. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And how long did that investigation take? You do realize that was to derail her Presidential chanses, not to jail her. Why do you think everything was dropped?

Trump better not lose the House in 2018 or he will be investigated out the ass and they will make his life miserable.
And how long did that investigation take? You do realize that was to derail her Presidential chanses, not to jail her. Why do you think everything was dropped?

Trump better not lose the House in 2018 or he will be investigated out the ass and they will make his life miserable. Originally Posted by WTF
Congress requested hildebeest's emails shortly after the Benghazi attack in 2012 -- which were not delivered until 2015 and are still being delivered even today. There is only one person responsible for the longevity of that investigation, and that would be hildebeest who violated the law first by mishandling classified public documents and then by destroying evidence after being directed to posthaste surrender those documents. The "no record" replies to each and every FOIA request did not lead investigators to conclude that hildebeest conducted 100% of her duties without using emails, it lead them to believe that hildebeest was hiding her emails in violation of the law ... so they kept looking and that prolonged the investigation.

• WTF
  • 05-13-2017, 10:42 AM
Congress requested hildebeest's emails shortly after the Benghazi attack in 2012 -- which were not delivered until 2015 and are still being delivered even today. There is only one person responsible for the longevity of that investigation, and that would be hildebeest who violated the law first by mishandling classified public documents and then by destroying evidence after being directed to posthaste surrender those documents. The "no record" replies to each and every FOIA request did not lead investigators to conclude that hildebeest conducted 100% of her duties without using emails, it lead them to believe that hildebeest was hiding her emails in violation of the law ... so they kept looking and that prolonged the investigation.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And there would have been no investigation had the GOP not won the house...which is why Trump has no worries right now.

Next....why did the House shut down their investigation of her if not for politics it was all politics about to give a s*** about Benghazi
And there would have been no investigation had the GOP not won the house...which is why Trump has no worries right now.

Next....why did the House shut down their investigation of her if not for politics it was all politics about to give a s*** about Benghazi Originally Posted by WTF
Odumbo and hildebeest lied about what happened, and the investigation established that it was their negligent and naive foreign policy decisions that brought about the whole event. Thus, if hildebeest couldn't even be bothered with adequately protecting an American ambassador with a team of dedicated Marines, she had no business trying to be the president charged with the defense of this country. Her disdain for the uniformed personnel who serve this country is well know; hence, she is wholly undeserving and under no circumstances should she expect to be their commander-in-chief.
  • WTF
  • 05-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Odumbo and hildebeest lied about what happened, and the investigation established that it was their negligent and naive foreign policy decisions that brought about the whole event. Thus, if hildebeest couldn't even be bothered with adequately protecting an American ambassador with a team of dedicated Marines, she had no business trying to be the president charged with the defense of this country. Her disdain for the uniformed personnel who serve this country is well know; hence, she is wholly undeserving and under no circumstances should she expect to be their commander-in-chief. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you think Trump gives a fuck about anything other than himself, you ain't been paying attention.
Odumbo and hildebeest lied about what happened, and the investigation established that it was their negligent and naive foreign policy decisions that brought about the whole event. Thus, if hildebeest couldn't even be bothered with adequately protecting an American ambassador with a team of dedicated Marines, she had no business trying to be the president charged with the defense of this country. Her disdain for the uniformed personnel who serve this country is well know; hence, she is wholly undeserving and under no circumstances should she expect to be their commander-in-chief. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
" Her disdain for uniformed personnel who serve this country is well known ; " especially the incident where she screamed at a uniformed member of the team the carries the Presidential " football " to pick up her bags and carry them to AF-1. And her husband, the disbarred perjuring sexual predator. was caught on tape saying how he " LOATHED " the military. Yet "seArgent shitburner " will fight tooth and nail to defend his heroes of the dumbascrap party ! .
And how long did that investigation take? You do realize that was to derail her Presidential chanses (sic), not to jail her. Why do you think everything was dropped? Originally Posted by WTF
Leave it to a jackass like WTF to claim the post-election decision not to pursue the case against hildebeest somehow proves there was no real case against her.

Would you prefer to have the Trump DOJ revive the case? They are considering it. Heck, I wasn't in favor of it, but if fagboy is going to be a jackass and claim non-prosecution proves her innocence, then I'm changing my mind... LOCK HER UP!!!

Did Ford's pardon mean Nixon was innocent? Did it prove Watergate was purely political?

Fucking idiot!
Congress requested hildebeest's emails shortly after the Benghazi attack in 2012 -- which were not delivered until 2015 and are still being delivered even today... The "no record" replies to each and every FOIA request did not lead investigators to conclude that hildebeest conducted 100% of her duties without using emails, it led them to believe that hildebeest was hiding her emails in violation of the law ... so they kept looking and that prolonged the investigation. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Congressional Republicans who investigated hildebeest were completely fucking incompetent in allowing this to happen. Heck, any private investigator could have poked around and discovered why there were no official State Dept. records. All it takes is a single email to/from hildebeest using her private email address, and there were tens of thousands of such emails out there on hundreds of computers. Why did we have to wait for a Romanian hacker named Guccifer to uncover this in March 2015?

Hildebeest thought by using a private server she could shield her emails from FOIA and/or Congressional subpoenas without breaking the law, since the State Department would be technically correct in stating that it had no records in its possession to turn over. The bitch was too clever by half.
  • WTF
  • 05-13-2017, 03:26 PM
Leave it to a jackass like WTF to claim the post-election decision not to pursue the case against hildebeest somehow proves there was no real case against her.

Would you prefer to have the Trump DOJ revive the case? They are considering it. Heck, I wasn't in favor of it, but if fagboy is going to be a jackass and claim non-prosecution proves her innocence, then I'm changing my mind... LOCK HER UP!!!

Did Ford's pardon mean Nixon was innocent? Did it prove Watergate was purely political?

Fucking idiot! Originally Posted by lustylad
I said they dropped it after the election because it was political you silly homo.

They would have been after her like white on rice had she gotten elected.

So it had nothing to do with guilt....it had to do with using a political advantage.

Are you seriously this stupid?

It was golden...thry could use it to try and beat her in 2016 and if that didn't work, they would not have dropped it like they did. They would have used it for impeachment or to stymie the bitch.

That is why she was such a flawed candidate. She is a great policy wonk. Just not likeable enough and had to much baggage. She should have had Bernie as her VP running mate and she probably would have won.
I said they dropped it after the election because it was political you silly homo.

They would have been after her like white on rice had she gotten elected.

So it had nothing to do with guilt....it had to do with using a political advantage.

Are you seriously this stupid? Originally Posted by WTF
You're the stupid one. If it "had nothing to do with guilt" then the FBI would not have investigated her in the first place. It became political because the dimotards were dumb enough to nominate hildebeest as their Presidential candidate. This intimidated the FBI into treating her gingerly and not anywhere near as aggressively as they investigated, say, Gen. Patraeus or Martha Stewart.

And the case was dropped by odumbo's Justice Department, not by Trump. Trump's DOJ can always reopen it. He doesn't want to do that, but if you keep squawking like an idiot he just might.
  • WTF
  • 05-13-2017, 06:04 PM

Trump's DOJ can always reopen it. He doesn't want to do that, but if you keep squawking like an idiot he just might. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes and that is called blackmail, If you continue to go after me on Russia, I will go after Clinton.

Below is a link where the Utah congressman admitted they had enough information to continue after Clinton were she elected...politics 101. That is not worried about justice as you seem to naively believe.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/0...e-republicans/
...but if fagboy is going to be a jackass and claim non-prosecution proves her innocence, .... Originally Posted by lustylad
Nixon wasn't prosecuted. So according to "fagboy" he's innocent.