Shitty Pands Biden strikes again!!!!

• oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 06:58 AM
DF - thank You

an issue - 'Stupid people" never see themselves in Reality as they Are.
Example - adherents of teh Democraticommunist party. and its' marxist, racist ideology.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
"If you can't play Athletics at least be an Athletic Supporter", lol.
Shitty Pants dozing off at the Climate change meeting

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/28045
Now we know who is here to discuss political issues, and who are the juveniles.
Now we know who is here to discuss political issues, and who are the juveniles. Originally Posted by VitaMan
We’ve known that for years. You have anything else on Freon?
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 01:07 PM
Now you are down to bathroom threads ? Are you that obsessed with Biden bashing ?

It's no wonder this is #1 trending on Twitter. Users of Twitter eat this shit up. They love fart jokes and videos too. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Comment - i was unaware of the appreciation of such 'humor' on twitter.

I do not participate in such 'social media'.

I see no reason to maintain such information in my memory.
I am glad such 'humor' amuses the adherents of teh democraticommunist party.
Now we know who is here to discuss political issues, and who are the juveniles. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Pay back is a bitch isn't it. At least everything about Biden on this thread can be substantiated.
Just for you

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
NOVEMBER 1, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Even Biden couldn't stand hearing so much about the Global Warming Hoax, the 7th biggest Hoax in America, followed closely behind by the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2 and, of course, the "No Collusion" finding of the Mueller Report. Biden went to Europe saying Global Warming is his highest priority, and then promptly fell asleep, for all the world to see, at the Conference itself. Nobody that has true enthusiasm and belief in a subject will ever fall asleep!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 04:57 PM

Written looking in a mirror ,? vm
I’m here to discuss the fact that we ended up with an old, senile, stupid, inept, corrupt sack of shit as President.

Let’s Go Brandon!!!
Now we know who enjoy turds.
Now we know who enjoy turds. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You voted for Biden so it seems you do.
No. Enjoy your bathroom humor in the political forum of Eccie.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
Now we know who enjoy turds. Originally Posted by VitaMan

you are what you post.
Just for you

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
NOVEMBER 1, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Even Biden couldn't stand hearing so much about the Global Warming Hoax, the 7th biggest Hoax in America, followed closely behind by the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2 and, of course, the "No Collusion" finding of the Mueller Report. Biden went to Europe saying Global Warming is his highest priority, and then promptly fell asleep, for all the world to see, at the Conference itself. Nobody that has true enthusiasm and belief in a subject will ever fall asleep!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS Originally Posted by bambino
Hee Hee! ... On me honour, that's maybe
the BEST one yet!

And THAT'S sayin' something!

### Salty