Buying a car for your sb

• ~Ze~
  • 06-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Autrotrader - Hell, I found 25 pretty fucking new vehicles, under 11$k with less than 30k miles. I have my eye on a few of them now.
A sugar daddy bought a car for me and he did it with CASH.
He was married too.
He just paid cash to the dealership.
Tell her to get a less expensive car too.
what's an sb
Sugar baby
Thanks for the feedback. Cash is the preferred option. Im comfortable but not so that I can easily hide a 30k withdrawal. I'll look for a cheaper cash option or explore some of the tote the note places. Originally Posted by Doctorscotty
Sir, this problem of yours suggests you think about a long-term solution: it's time for a gentleman's bank account. Does your wife know every dollar of your every income? If not, she doesn't need to know where it all is either. That bank statement should not come to your house.

Think of it as your personal slush fund.
Sir, this problem of yours suggests you think about a long-term solution: it's time for a gentleman's bank account. Does your wife know every dollar of your every income? If not, she doesn't need to know where it all is either. That bank statement should not come to your house.

Think of it as your personal slush fund. Originally Posted by Black Sedan
Works for me, choose the paperless option and do everything you need to do online.
No pussy is worth 30K! Originally Posted by Red Tex
This, lol.

30K WtF
We need more info from Berkleigh ... Did Berkleigh have a SB? Originally Posted by pyramider
No, no SB...but my last arrangement.
I am speaking on behalf of being on the other side ... The Providers Side...

There is nothing negative to say as I had seen him for about 5 years with the last year being in an arrangement.

He and I financed a car together of which I have still.

Our arrangement was ended in December by me 6 months after the car was purchased.
Great Guy but wants more of the 4 letter word than I can offer.
Things really did not have to end the way they did but I won't comment any further.
He reads my posts.

Things are just awkward now especially since I am involved in a real world relationship with a long time Hobbyist.

I wish the car would have been paid for in cash so that I don't have a connection to the former arrangement.
It's control that I don't like.

Too much was said and done.

Even though we entered into a contract together, I wish things were different as it has now become the responsibility of my SO. The payments will continue to be made until its paid off or re-financed, whichever comes first.
But, that car will remain in my possession. No doubt.

I don't want any drama and hopefully there wont ever be.
It just would have been easier if we went about it different.

I never once thought my life would take the Positive turn it has from a year ago but lesson learned as far as looking at my future and who I am involved with.

This, lol.

30K WtF Originally Posted by 242722
Mine is worth it!!!
Huh WEGOPRO
buy he a cash car pay the insurance for six months and see where it goes form there
you can get her a nice car for under 10 gs with some waranty
Things are just awkward now especially since I am involved in a real world relationship with a long time Hobbyist.

Even though we entered into a contract together, I wish things were different as it has now become the responsibility of my SO.

Mine is worth it!!!
Huh WEGOPRO Originally Posted by berkleigh

I know one thing your STARFISH is worth it for sure....

As far as the car, it is what it is... When one man lets you down there is always a better man right around the corner... Right Babe, I mean "Princess Berkleigh"
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2011-11-13 01.19.55.jpg (97.0 KB, 125 views)
Bahahahahaaaa

yes your right J5 *muah*

you like posting those Damn pics lol

Princess Berkleigh has spoke

Goooooood night