Let me help you

... I have seen this kat do amazing things so buy his shit!
No joke, He is so sweet and cuddly and can lick carpet for hrs without a single hairball!
Heh

Does that other guy have a review? ....That's what I thought!
I've already registered the domains for "carkidoexperience.com", "randyrogueexperience.com" , "kosairexperience.com", "chicagosunexperience.com" , and "mikkifineexperience.com". Bidding starts on eBay at 5:00...
What, no brookewildexperience.com?
The only people who would be interested in that website are Subway franchise and Maaco shop owners...niche market, and not a money maker...
Tired of trying to create a board persona without success?

Snippy little zingers coming back to bite you in the ass faster than an alligator in heat?

Yo' mama jokes and Bwahahaha's just not giving you the notoriety you crave?

Spent too many nights with buyer's remorse after falling prey to the seductive texts and PMs of the fat & fugly? (you know, the ones you pray don't give you an unsolicited Okay on p411 for all to see).

I CAN HELP!

For a small fee, I can teach you how to be viewed as the Hated, yet Revered One, blessed be he. You too can be a SHMB bad boy - the RIGHT way (sorry, carkido )

Don't wait another minute. Call now with credit cards in hand. Operators are standing by.

1st 12 callers receive FREE 30 day trial membership (Awesome Asshole level only)

Elephant of Enmity and Platinum Prick available for a slight additional cost.
Now THAT sounds like a money maker...I bet Brooke registers five handles, and Naomi registers the other three...
EAExperience would get a lot of hits but they'd be pissed once they found out it wasn't related to the video games lol.
EAExperience would get a lot of hits but they'd be pissed once they found out it wasn't related to the video games lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Who took the under on this post?
  • Seedy
  • 02-05-2012, 02:56 PM
TG, sign me up....LMAO
Tired of trying to create a board persona without success?

Snippy little zingers coming back to bite you in the ass faster than an alligator in heat?

Yo' mama jokes and Bwahahaha's just not giving you the notoriety you crave?

Spent too many nights with buyer's remorse after falling prey to the seductive texts and PMs of the fat & fugly? (you know, the ones you pray don't give you an unsolicited Okay on p411 for all to see).

I CAN HELP!

For a small fee, I can teach you how to be viewed as the Hated, yet Revered One, blessed be he. You too can be a SHMB bad boy - the RIGHT way (sorry, carkido )

Don't wait another minute. Call now with credit cards in hand. Operators are standing by.

1st 12 callers receive FREE 30 day trial membership (Awesome Asshole level only)

Elephant of Enmity and Platinum Prick available for a slight additional cost. Originally Posted by TexasGator

We should be business partners... I could teach the the skills of Platinum Pussy!!!

But everyone should be warned. Take caution that these are not just False Advertisements and Fakes..... I did see some chick advertising the other day...Platnum Pu**y....(You can't have PlatInum Pu**y with out I!) Don't be fooled by these Get Educated Real Quick antics!!
Who took the under on this post? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm Eccie Addict, it's kind of a no brainer that I'm gonna post
Who took the under on this post? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I must confess. I SET the under on this one. You're right EA - it was a "no brainer" and sadly nobody would take the over.

And for the record, "The TGManHo Experience" is NOT for sale.

True, I've been told Tom Brady has nothing on me when it comes to the "2 minute" offense, but some secrets are best not shared. ijs
I'm a sure bet if nothing else....