Media Bias

goyim means non-jew.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/goyim

what kind of jew are you if you've never used/heard of that term???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He is referring to the plural versus singular.

All fair minded people knew what you meant. Clever and resourceful as YR is, he was being unduly mean in this instance, and should be kicked off Eccie permanently for it.
Did Nixon ever complain of media bias? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Odumbo sure as hell did! He had his DOJ spy on reporter James Rosen.

If something is true, there is proof of that.

You know what would be neat? If people posted a link when asked about something claimed as fact? Then we could see how good people's words are.

A great way to start anew. A "reset" you might say, LOL.
Agreed as far as I am concerned, but we are now relegated to being on our best "Tea with the Queen of England" behavior regardless of how true the post may be. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Almost all media outlets will (regardless of political views) distort a story to their editorial whim.Huge sweeping statements you offer no proof of. You would think if they all do it examples should be easy to find. Let's see some examples. I don't recall many reporters ACTUALLY reporting the truth since Walter Cronkite retired. One reporter that I admired and absolutely respected was a Southern California reporter for KTTV, now part of FOX, by the name of George Putnam. He reported the news AS THE NEWS. He totally separated his opinion of any news he reported on a segment known as "This Reporter's Opinion". News was news and opinion was opinion. AS IT SHOULD BE!!! Originally Posted by chefnerd
Like now? You just made a large post without saying it was your opinion. Are you factually correct?
I don't know if you're reporting, op-eding, or both.

Links are great for showing that.

I believe I can hear that "ping" sound that happens when you get that bright reflection on a single tooth of my smile.

Isn't the neighborhood a special place?
Odumbo sure as hell did! He had his DOJ spy on reporter James Rosen.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thank you for accurately reporting the antics of emperor Narcissus in his incredibly accurate re-creation of the tactics of Adolf Hitler.
Hear! Hear!
He is referring to the plural versus singular.

All fair minded people knew what you meant. Clever and resourceful as YR is, he was being unduly mean in this instance, and should be kicked off Eccie permanently for it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Well repentance is near!
Nixon hated the media too. Wonder why??? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It's easy not to hate the media when you're with them lockstep...
Did Nixon ever complain of media bias? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obumber only complained about FOX new...I guess all other media was just non bias...Hummmm
Thank you for accurately reporting the antics of emperor Narcissus in his incredibly accurate re-creation of the tactics of Adolf Hitler. Originally Posted by chefnerd

I Fail to understand the HITLER connection here......

to me, this is nothing less than DEMTARD LIB SMACK TALK. So i ignore this noise.
BAHAHAHAHAAAA
There shouldn't be tax payer funding for ANY media outlet if they can't make it on their own...fold!! Originally Posted by bb1961

I've been saying that elsewhere, for a # of years.
There shouldn't be tax payer funding for ANY media outlet if they can't make it on their own...fold!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Do you know how/where public/educational TV and radio get their funding?

And do you know how much they get?
I think the Hiller connection is , he took guns and control the media in the late 20s
However, Trump's NOT trying to take our guns.. DEMS are though.
However, Trump's NOT trying to take our guns.. DEMS are though. Originally Posted by garhkal
Exactly which Democrats on a national level are trying to take guns away from law-abiding citizens?
Exactly which Democrats on a national level are trying to take guns away from law-abiding citizens? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well there is some truth in what he is saying! anytime there is any mass shootings they seem to be the ones who do the grandstanding to the media about gun control