Feel safe and confident America!!!!!!

Thanks for the diagnosis, doc!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHS

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Isn't this the Army/Navy football game where Trump tripped going down stairs at halftime?
Joey Bribes has his flash cards for his Summit with Putin!!!!!

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/18362

What could go wrong!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I'll take Biden over the incompetent buffoon who killed 600,000 of our citizens. I hear the mail order bride did not even go to Trump's 75th birthday party. I wonder why.
I'll take Biden over the incompetent buffoon who killed 600,000 of our citizens. I hear the mail order bride did not even go to Trump's 75th birthday party. I wonder why. Originally Posted by adav8s28
She was dreaming of ... literally ANYBODY ELSE.

Didnt she once have a thing for the Canadian PM?

Wait a minute, that’s not Trudeau! That’s her BOSS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!
Really, do you think Biden is smarter than you? If you do you're selling yourself short. So what if he's president he's still an idiot. His whole life has been scripted and he still says stupid shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm certain Biden is more informed, and savvy, than anyone on this board, regarding politics.

You post stupid shit on a daily basis. Are you an idiot?
I'm certain Biden is more informed, and savvy, than anyone on this board, regarding politics.

You post stupid shit on a daily basis. Are you an idiot? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Speak for yourself dipshit. Biden is a jack ass and I'll go toe to toe with that dizzy bastard any day of the week.
Speak for yourself dipshit. Biden is a jack ass and I'll go toe to toe with that dizzy bastard any day of the week. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'd pay to watch you get your ass handed to you, in that contest!
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Against you? I’d take the other side.
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Joe Biden has been carried since his nomination. He's all about nothing.
Joe Biden has been carried since his nomination. He's all about nothing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And yet you still fail to provide proof. You call Biden an idiot (which is childish), then what would that make Trump who has proven over and over to be far more incompetent and dumb Originally Posted by Little Monster
You can't prove shit you're saying. You're not fooling anyone. You sound like a fucking maniac. Besides you're not an American so what the fuck do you care about our politics. Whatever your malfunction is carry it back across the pond.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which one of those Puppets looks the most like Joe Biden to you?
I'm certain Biden is more informed, and savvy, than anyone on this board, regarding politics. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
His savvy was getting his family rich, not public service. He was good at it for a while but now can’t tie his own shoes.
Which one of those Puppets look the most like Joe Biden to you? Originally Posted by Levianon17
BAHAHAHAHA
Which one of those Puppets looks the most like Joe Biden to you? Originally Posted by Levianon17
lol. the one on the right. the one on the left looks like cheney without the moustach