AETNA Pulling Out Of Obamacare

You have to vote for Hillary and pass the bill first, so you can uuh, find out what is in it. Originally Posted by nwarounder
+1
Ah, LittleFriendlessEva, you break my heart. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
wait... how can ekim da chimp break your heart? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dildo flintstone makes another stupid comment. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
stupid?

maybe you have a reading comprehension problem. are you dyslexic?

if not, feel free to explain COGs comment about you.
Speaking of Obamacare ....

... has anyone gotten a notice for a housecall by a physician ordered to come to your home and do a "health inventory"* of your residence?

* I'm not talking about a physical of your body .... I'm talking about checking the house! It seems that will be a REQUIREMENT for renewal of the existing coverage at some point in time!!!!
stupid?

if not, feel free to explain COGs comment about you. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I suspect it's just "blow back" from the stalls, which is congesting his eyes.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2016, 04:14 PM
Speaking of "Obamacare" ... What is HillaryNoMore's "plan" to save it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Spend more money where Wall Street tells her to spend it.
stupid?

if not, feel free to explain COGs comment about you. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Your hands type, but it does not register on the brain.
Your hands type, but it does not register on the brain. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That explains your problem, LittleIdiotEva. Thank you for clearing that up.
You have to vote for Hillary and pass the bill first, so you can uuh, find out what is in it. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Well it should be fine with her the way it is. She was in 2010!

https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOC.../C05775056.pdf

As the SOS for Obaminable she was "lobbying" for it! So was Bill.
That explains your problem, LittleIdiotEva. Thank you for clearing that up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Meds skipped today Tonto? When you getting glasses?
Once the employer mandate kicks in, it's over. If Hillary is elected, single payer. Originally Posted by bambino
When is the employer mandate kicking in? It's been delayed several times.

The Obaminable Administration (which included HillaryNoMore) was subsidizing the premiums of the insureds and losses of the insurers to keep the disaster afloat until Obaminable left office ..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
When is the 2017 insurance premium notices coming out? My guess is AFTER the election. Also, do folks know that the "penalty" for NOT having med insurance has skyrocketed this year?

I've also seen that the projected numbers of people who were supposed to be on Obamacare has not been met and they've never been met because the fallout after the first few months for failure to pay premiums.
When is the employer mandate kicking in? Originally Posted by gnadfly
https://www.irs.gov/affordable-care-...dable-care-act

The effective date is in 2016, but it is my understanding that "enforcement" does not occur until the 2016 fiscal year returns are filed .... It is "employee-number" sensitive, rather than payroll amount sensitive.
There will be one insurer left. That will be the Federal Govt. As Obama intended it to be.
There will be one insurer left. That will be the Federal Govt. As Obama intended it to be. Originally Posted by bambino
On paper only. The taxpayers will "underwrite" the "coverage"!

Remember that carriers at least partially cover costs of claims by investment earnings .... and the Government doesn't do that. This country will still end up with a rich/poor health coverage status. The wealthy will have "cadillac coverage" and the poorer folks the "government plan"!

Does anyone believe HillaryNoMore will have the "government plan" ... even if she's POTUS?
On paper only. The taxpayers will "underwrite" the "coverage"!

Remember that carriers at least partially cover costs of claims by investment earnings .... and the Government doesn't do that. This country will still end up with a rich/poor health coverage status. The wealthy will have "cadillac coverage" and the poorer folks the "government plan"!

Does anyone believe HillaryNoMore will have the "government plan" ... even if she's POTUS? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Of course, all single payer systems are funded by the taxpayer. Controlled by the government.
The 0zombie King Fucked Us Again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvg8jZXD864