YSSUP RIDER!!!!!!

Pay him no mind, he has yet to win a debate against either one of us when it comes to his hero Trump. That has to hurt. Futile arguments & threads are about the only thing he's good at. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Really? Look Lil Lady Gaga fan, you’re delusional if you think anyone wins a debate in this forum. Especially you winning one. But I did win my bet with YR on the 2016 election. He left the forum for 3 months. But he’s a pro at leaving the site.
Really? Look Lil Lady Gaga fan, you’re delusional if you think anyone wins a debate in this forum. Especially you winning one. But I did win my bet with YR on the 2016 election. He left the forum for 3 months. But he’s a pro at leaving the site. Originally Posted by bambino
Did I ask for back talk?? Go sit your ass down unless you have something nice to say to Yussup.
Did I ask for back talk?? Go sit your ass down unless you have something nice to say to Yussup. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Check your PMs. You’re starting to act like YR.
LM, don’t hurt Bambino’s feelings! He’s been kind of edgy the past few months.

Besides, he’s hijacking this thread by insulting you. This thread is all about insulting me!

LOL!

Besides, he’s hijacking this thread by insulting you. This thread is all about insulting me!

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Meh, politics aside, I don't have anything against Bambino nor do I even dislike him. And unlike most everybody else in here I can handle the insults.That's why I never hit that little triangle button thingie.

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

for once i couldn't agree more!!

BAHHAHAAAAAAAA
Really? Look Lil Lady Gaga fan, you’re delusional if you think anyone wins a debate in this forum. Especially you winning one. But I did win my bet with YR on the 2016 election. He left the forum for 3 months. But he’s a pro at leaving the site. Originally Posted by bambino
Check your PMs. You’re starting to act like YR. Originally Posted by bambino
Why? you're the one commenting on ones mental health, which is a point worthy post.
Why? you're the one commenting on ones mental health, which is a point worthy post. Originally Posted by Little Monster

you meant worthy point, didn't you?
Why? you're the one commenting on ones mental health, which is a point worthy post. Originally Posted by Little Monster
When did I comment on your mental health?? Is being one of Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters a health issue? Who knew??????
When did I comment on your mental health?? Is being one of Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters a health issue? Who knew?????? Originally Posted by bambino
I highlighted it for you, go ahead and ignore facts that's what you and your side are best at.
I highlighted it for you, go ahead and ignore facts that's what you and your side are best at. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Great! You admitted you’re delusional! Just like your amigo, YR!
Great! You admitted you’re delusional! Just like your amigo, YR! Originally Posted by bambino
Didn't admit anything, but leave it to you to make shit up. Another thing you and your side are good at.
Didn't admit anything, but leave it to you to make shit up. Another thing you and your side are good at. Originally Posted by Little Monster
You said I was commented on YOUR mental health!
You’re off topic, Bambino. Please refrain from hijacking this thread.

Thank you kindly. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

he's on topic

btw, thread hijack permitted on this thread.
he's on topic

btw, thread hijack permitted on this thread. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
YR isn’t much of a topic.