Do you keep your favorite provider's panties?

As nice as the scent of a woman is, I prefer to leave dna, not take it.
Wasn't this guy was it? That's pretty damn creepy if you ask me.

Originally Posted by mansfield
Nahhh, He was much more attractive! lol
So Dallas thinks I am a panty slut. Oh so true I don't know how many I have but there are many in my drawer. I collect them like a young brave counts cue. I give the lady a silver eagle for each pair and tag her ass followed by a picture. I put them in a baggie to retain the perfume she is wearing. If you have met me you know I have a wicked sense of humor. When I die my kids will discover that drawer and laugh their asses off. I hate it when a woman goes commando or is wearing shorts. At a M&G last month three ladies guarded the women's rest room door while I removed two pair from a couple of ladies. One woman had to have several drinks before she got up the nerve. I look forward to the SA Hollow Weenie party to obtain some more.
lol you have a MIND BLOWING wicked sense of humor!

I also know another guy here who has a panty drawer collection.....
Great idea ... Like exchanging Jerseys after an important soccer game
... but what about if you just rip them off
Gotta love those Feromones

A lot of providers are turned on by the fact that you keep their "freshly scented" panties and also by keeping a pair of your "frreshly scented" underpants as you can tell from the posts of BSB and Kendall4U. If your ATF is into that, I would do a pantie exchange Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Dee how are you doing on getting that trench coat? I want pictures of you nude in a trench coat putting gas in my truck. I think if we do it right it can go on your site.
Panty slutmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lol you have a MIND BLOWING wicked sense of humor!

I also know another guy here who has a panty drawer collection..... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, next topic should be: Providers who keep their clients used condoms.

Guys, get ready to make a DNS list. LOL, Jk
Used condoms is gross. How about how many women I have snowballed Jameson with? Or the number I have snowballed vodka with, With vodka just one Dallas. I think that is the only time I have ever seen Dallas drink any thing but iced tea. The party with the Jameson was wild as hell I had to be put to bed after about 20 different women.
Miss BSB...lol

I hope to meet you one day!