Anyone else into gaming?

Yeah, I would have to get it for ps4 or xbox1. Seems like its meant for next gen consoles. That and yeah, 48gb for a game when skyrim was only like 5gb?? No ty!
So who is starting something new this weekend? I finished South Park this last weekend. Need something new!
I just picked up the new Blazblue game so will be dusting off the arcade stick and getting into competition shape for a couple of big tournaments coming up
I'm way late but recently I've started Forza Horizon, and the other day I picked up FF VII off steam.
FF VII...classic. much debate as to everyone's favorite. Still have the original with plastic on the box. Probably my fav. But 7 was really good.
Not into gaming but I used to LOVE Mortal Kombat! I'll whoop any of y'all's asses on mortal Kombat even now

Deadly Alliance
Frost or Sonya
The newest MK was actually really good. I'm not too shabby with Scorpian. But who isn't. Nova, get over here! Lol
Not into gaming but I used to LOVE Mortal Kombat! I'll whoop any of y'all's asses on mortal Kombat even now

Deadly Alliance
Frost or Sonya
Originally Posted by Novatx
I will fuck you up!!!
Xbox one Titan Falls is the shit!!!
Xbox one Titan Falls is the shit!!! Originally Posted by ponyboy

You hurt my heart.
You hurt my heart. Originally Posted by oldtiger
Damn OT. Just...damn
I will fuck you up!!! Originally Posted by playIVkeeps
Haha I doubt that !

Deadly Alliance
Frost or Sonya
Originally Posted by Novatx
Wee! Hola Nova...Get over here.
Wee! Hola Nova...Get over here. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
LOL
Never could master the game controller. As for board games I'm just your typical chess, checkers player, with Khet thrown in.