Syracuse hotels.

haggling the high road ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So, Jess, after all this do you remember your original question? If not helpful you still started a very entertaining thread. Just remember the room doesn't make the appointment great the participants do. A great provider in a shitty room is always better than a shitty provider in a great room. How's that for stepping on Confuciuses toes!
So, Jess, after all this do you remember your original question? If not helpful you still started a very entertaining thread. Just remember the room doesn't make the appointment great the participants do. A great provider in a shitty room is always better than a shitty provider in a great room. How's that for stepping on Confuciuses toes! Originally Posted by generalbob
100% true... ; )
And she is beautiful, and I hear very sweet, so wherever she ends up I'm sure the gents will be pleased
Maybe one day ill try TMs advice and get a hotel at the GG downtown!! Just because, wonder who would visit me there? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Idk if anyone would visit u there with this haggling reputation u have!!! Jk lol

Ps... I would ; )
Good thing u never have never haggled me lol
Idk if anyone would visit u there with this haggling reputation u have!!! Jk lol

Ps... I would ; )
Good thing u never have never haggled me lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Yeah no kidding huh?

Is what it is, guess only time will tell what happens, can't please everyone no matter what type room you get

And there is no need to haggle, have seen each other enough to know the deal, oh yeah you have a showcase which states everything, that def helps as well.

I do agree Liverpool might be less known but I like CC for conveinence. Those traveling can easily get right off thruway. 3 star is best. They're busier, bigger, just feels more comfortable to me. I don't feel like it's obvious at all I just used Priceline and got an amazing room for 66 a night at a 3 star with pool n all! If you want any specifics you can PM me hun! Goodluck!
Originally Posted by tinylatina
I see nothing wrong with haggling

but

was he even in the ballpark girl ?
or do I start calling him AC Billy?
Billy was the kinda guy that would hit the bar when a big game was on.
Most guys wanting to watch the game not playing
now back in the days of .60 or .80 this gut would offer .20 and walk away
when one gave in as the guys watching the game would give up and take his offer
when done would only give her .15
so please tell me if offer was more than half the asking
but it would be more fun if it was lower

crap mmmm topic
best hotels in 'cuse. to stay are in ROC

PS: Billy was short ahem in more ways than one

but

crap mmmm topic

PS: Billy was short ahem in more ways than one Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Im guessing neither had a room and he wanted her to include cost of room off her fee, ir maybe split it. Long ride from Auburn, lonely ride home if he doesn't. I doubt he went less than half, or even to half, but she probably didn't budge at all.
I am done with this thread, again, Originally Posted by rodeomann22
That would have been a shame.....
That would have been a shame..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Took you long enough to chime in, and yep I guess it would have been huh? Oh well,

Glad this thread has gone way off topic and seemed to turn into a he said she said bull shit between TL and I, and not about nice suracuse hotels for a new girl that actually wants to visit Syracuse.

At least she got some good advice, just hope she takes it
Im guessing neither had a room and he wanted her to include cost of room off her fee, ir maybe split it. Long ride from Auburn, lonely ride home if he doesn't. I doubt he went less than half, or even to half, but she probably didn't budge at all. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Just ask her and see what she has to say about it.

but

crap mmmm topic

PS: Billy was short ahem in more ways than one Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Oh, he has a unique style of his own that can only be called the rodeomann! A fucking loose cannon as far as I'm concerned. And to be perfectly honest the haggling was only one piece of the pie. A few of the other pieces would be:

*his absurd sense of entitlement that "you're supposed to be my friend so I am entitled to special treatment and special rates." He wanted a discount and wanted me to provide location as well. Mind you, I had driven a long way, as well, and have never offered to provide location ever. The suggestion was made to him that only booking one hour instead of more time would solve both his time and money issues but that wasn't good enough because what it didn't fix was his need for special rates and special treatment based on his absurd sense of entitlement to such.

*his inability to accept a no... So when he is told no he starts cussing me out and throwing a tantrum and making me out to be the asshole because he can't afford or just refuses to pay what is necessary to meet his request. Claims he's leaving the place he is at and then spends two days bitching, blowing up my phone from two different numbers, saying that I left him hanging because I didn't reply back again after he said he said he was leaving.

*constantly waffling back and forth about appointments and canceling.. but then I'm the asshole when I book something else that I know I can count on

*numerous lines crossed in regards to privacy and safety that I'll go more into later or privately but I will say that he shattered every ounce of trust and respect I ever had for him. No one's personal information is safe with him, guy or gal, and I will never trust someone's legitimacy again based solely on a review by him or him vouching for them.

I am seriously beyond done with him. Plain and simple. (so, Rodeo, you can stop with the PMs too - - the go fuck yourself really was the last response you'll get from me - I sincerely promise! So just stop!)
Oh, he has a unique style of his own that can only be called the rodeomann! A fucking loose cannon as far as I'm concerned. And to be perfectly honest the haggling was only one piece of the pie. A few of the other pieces would be:

*his absurd sense of entitlement that "you're supposed to be my friend so I am entitled to special treatment and special rates." He wanted a discount and wanted me to provide location as well. Mind you, I had driven a long way, as well, and have never offered to provide location ever. The suggestion was made to him that only booking one hour instead of more time would solve both his time and money issues but that wasn't good enough because what it didn't fix was his need for special rates and special treatment based on his absurd sense of entitlement to such.

*his inability to accept a no... So when he is told no he starts cussing me out and throwing a tantrum and making me out to be the asshole because he can't afford or just refuses to pay what is necessary to meet his request. Claims he's leaving the place he is at and then spends two days bitching, blowing up my phone from two different numbers, saying that I left him hanging because I didn't reply back again after he said he said he was leaving.

*constantly waffling back and forth about appointments and canceling.. but then I'm the asshole when I book something else that I know I can count on

*numerous lines crossed in regards to privacy and safety that I'll go more into later or privately but I will say that he shattered every ounce of trust and respect I ever had for him. No one's personal information is safe with him, guy or gal, and I will never trust someone's legitimacy again based solely on a review by him or him vouching for them.

I am seriously beyond done with him. Plain and simple. (so, Rodeo, you can stop with the PMs too - - the go fuck yourself really was the last response you'll get from me - I sincerely promise! So just stop!) Originally Posted by tinylatina
pretty easy ta ...identify ...the ass clowns round these parts ...hmmm???

I am seriously beyond done with him. Plain and simple. (so, Rodeo, you can stop with the PMs too - - the go fuck yourself really was the last response you'll get from me - I sincerely promise! So just stop!) Originally Posted by tinylatina

mmm thank you mam

dang, you been reading my reviews girl errr just joking

I think I love you!