I HAD ONE ULTIMATE RULE: *rant*

• Loxly
  • 09-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Verizon's prepaid plan might fit what you need. As I recall you don't get charged for calls to other Verizon numbers.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/p...00000058866569

Another option would be Virgin Mobile:

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/

These now have data plans for around $70 per month if you'd need that.

Security? If you want to be as anonymous as possible I'd suggest the following:
  1. Go to a place that has a "community" PC, like a library or other place when activating it
  2. Use a name like "Holly Hobby" or whatever
  3. List the address of a hotel or other business place
  4. Pay cash for "load minutes" - Radio Shack, Walmart, etc.
Check the plans. It's been quite awhile since I dealt with the industry. I believe Virgin is really Sprints pay-as-you-go. Not certain if they have the same deal as Verizon regarding "in-network" calls to other Virgin or Sprint lines.
Do NOT call me.

That's it.
Originally Posted by Stefany
Allow me to quote from YOUR showcase:

"Availability: Pretty open. Just call for availability..."
. Originally Posted by mastermind238

My google turns off real easy,click on wrench icon and change setting. Originally Posted by puddy tat
Yup. Pretty easy stuff.
TRUST ME lol I'm aware also for some reason it doesn't stop some of them. But....they normally get the idea they're doing something wrong when I don't answer and/or call gets rejected/sent to voicemail and text back "How can I help you"? I don't care how excited you claim to be.....get it together and read the ad/profile first. KISSES !

As simples as it is to just turn your phone off it's just AS simple to read the ad/showcase/profile/site carefully of the person you're seeking to meet. Relax your dick for 2 minutes....it can't be that hard (no pun intended lol).

I simply turn my phone off when I go to sleep. I realize you stated texts only but don't expect this to stop em from calling when their horny.

Stop providing your number and switch to PM's or emails only if you want some control over this.

The good news is they're calling. Congrats! Originally Posted by Codybeast
Stefany Would you ever consider working with e-mail + text message only ? I have never worked off 'phone calls', the entire time I have been a provider (six years.) I see my 'phone call' based provider friends ... on the phone like, every other minute. Fuck that ! I am strictly e-mail / text.