I don't like BBWs.... but....

• BLM69
  • 03-13-2016, 11:01 AM
She is definitely thick & curvy but you are definitely a bbw sorry but its true.. Google bbw you will see my point.. Not being mean but it's true..

You & the girl in the swim suit are bbw

The other 2 ladies are thick & curvy there is a huge difference
When you have no defined curves you are a bbw in my opinion Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'll fuck them all and have, different shaped bbw's that is.
Ya we do have alot to offer hehe
  • BLM69
  • 03-13-2016, 11:53 PM
Ya we do have alot to offer hehe Originally Posted by hot summer
That ass and tits....yummy 😋
Thanks hun
nothing wrong with ass n tits <<<<<
  • grean
  • 03-16-2016, 01:00 PM
When a woman is 130 or less and toned with either mm or natural breasts, we say she is hot, sexy, PHAT or beautiful. No categories.

If she is super skinny, she gets labeled a spinner.

If a woman is bigger, all sorts of adjectives and categories come up. She's thick, Skinny in the Middle, Voluptuous, Curvy, BBW, smaller bbw, or thick but not quite bbw. and the list goes on.

Women are worse than guys too. If a lady has a bigger friend and she wants you to take that girl out, when you ask for a descriptive, "well......she's curvy" Her friend even thinks in the back of her head that her friend is fat but won't bring herself to describe her as such because she thinks fat = ugly or bad because of social norms.

Personally I love big girls. I like toned girls too and I've even had a spinner or two.

They are all sexy!

It's when any woman just stops giving a shit about life that they become ugly to me, not matter if they are fat or not.
I agree... She's definitely BBW and definitely gorgeous. They are not mutually exclusive.