The Boycott Boys take a Balloon Ride aka Karma and Kombucha

^^He snitched on Kfest and now he’s going after Kpop. He’s been bashing them a lot recently and even said their owner had connections to Kfest. He’s also admittedly not hobbying at studios. He probably knows a kpop bust is coming. What an LE rat~
People should report him. No wonder Cristal at Cherrypop banned him, so full of hate
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=17
^^He snitched on Kfest and now he’s going after Kpop. He’s been bashing them a lot recently and even said their owner had connections to Kfest. He’s also admittedly not hobbying at studios. He probably knows a kpop bust is coming. What an LE rat~
People should report him. No wonder Cristal at Cherrypop banned him, so full of hate
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=17 Originally Posted by TheTopG655
LOL how am I going after Kpop? I just pointed out the obvious and what been reported as factual… Nothing in this comes off as a threat or targeting the studio.. being honest, the booker maybe the best looking of any of them.

Cristal banned me from K-pop or Cpop, I’m so confused.. since I haven’t been to Kpop, Cpop I haven’t been to since the busts in march, and I haven’t seen cristal in 10-11 months… last time I saw her, was out in public and she saw wasted out with the booker. Good times!

You haven’t gotten a thing right today lol
LOL how am I going after Kpop? I just pointed out the obvious and what been reported as factual… Nothing in this comes off as a threat or targeting the studio.. being honest, the booker maybe the best looking of any of them.

Cristal banned me from K-pop or Cpop, I’m so confused.. since I haven’t been to Kpop, Cpop I haven’t been to since the busts in march, and I haven’t seen cristal in 10-11 months… last time I saw her, was out in public and she saw wasted out with the booker. Good times!

You haven’t gotten a thing right today lol Originally Posted by 643_DP
Blah blah that’s exactly what an LE Rat would say. The other mongers just want to hobby in peace and you’re ruining it for everyone by busting the studios. The studios should ban you, you don’t contribute anything to the forum.
Blah blah that’s exactly what an LE Rat would say. The other mongers just want to hobby in peace and you’re ruining it for everyone by busting the studios. The studios should ban you, you don’t contribute anything to the forum. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Lmfao bro your projecting so much that I’m the bad guy LOL… everyone openly has said I was right about you, you’re the one who openly called for LE to close a studio, you’re the one openly trying to ban people on this site.. you’re the one calling and texting girls as they work all day with marriage proposals, to the point that they are fearful of you! You may not realize it but your doing way to much and it’s driving the girl (Mina) that you like so much to the point of considering banning you! From what I have been told, they would but fearful you will flip again!
The studio that you threatened was actually busted. Good job on that. Nobody on the forum likes you XD
The studio that you threatened was actually busted. Good job on that. Nobody on the forum likes you XD Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Where is the threat again? Tons of people on here support me, unlike you.. remember an entire thread was made about you and people preferred you just leave…