Question? Should I post an alert?

Probably the most useless whiney fucktard post ever smh... Originally Posted by USAsoldier
It wasn't useless at all. On the contrary, it accomplished exactly what the OP was hoping for.
Have to read between the lines JP, useless to US.

Maybe his tactic worked, maybe not. Remember, all we have is his end.

It wasn't useless at all. On the contrary, it accomplished exactly what the OP was hoping for. Originally Posted by justaphase
It wasn't useless at all. On the contrary, it accomplished exactly what the OP was hoping for. Originally Posted by justaphase
So he claims. And he seems quite the unreliable narrator, at least to this reader.
A hot looking stranger with red eyes and wreaking of booze walked up to my Mercedes in the HEB parking lot. She asked if she could borrow it for a few minutes to pick up her kids while I went grocery shopping.
She promised to make it worth my while so I handed her my keys fully expecting her to return before I finished purchasing all of my senior mental health supplements.

It's been 3 months and even though I show up by foot at the same time everyday just in case I misunderstand her definition of a few minutes she has yet to show up with the car. Should I report it?
I say give her a year.
It's been 3 months and even though I show up by foot at the same time everyday just in case I misunderstand her definition of a few minutes she has yet to show up with the car. Should I report it? Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
unfortunately you don't have any way to identify her so others can watch out for her......

Probable won't do much good..... The monkey on her back was hungry and she sold the Mercedes to a Chop Shop in order to buy a couple of days worth of monkey food.

There are probably more than a few looking for her..... if she had a sucker out of town she probably got him to buy her tickets to fly out there making promises she was never going to deliver....

Once there she was out of monkey food adn seeing him for free wasn't gonna happen..