pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

When a girl has a pimp, I wonder how safe she is to see. I've never had a pimp, however, my impression is that they don't care much about the girl's safety. I don't see them investing in testing for HIV and STDs. Most professional girls get tested and take care of their health. What is the psycholoigal make up of a girl with a pimp? Is she relaxed and happy with herself enough to have a good peronality and attitude or is her mind focused on her money and her pimp?

I understand why some guys would want their hard earned money to go to the girl and not the pimp, I totally get this. Why should some scumbag get money that he did nothing to earn? If a girl takes it home to a sick relative, her children, boyfriend, etc, thats her choice. Unless she's in a horrible relationship that she can't seem to get out of, what and who her money goes to is her choice. Thats the way it should be. No one needs a pimp. Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms
Damn Becca,
When are you coming to Houston?
There's a couple of your videos I'd like to reenact!!!
Ooops! Sorry for the hijack LD. I was thinking with the little head(as usual)!
omg the race thing again? We all bleed the same color.
ICM, how about "31 flavors.................. of ASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"
  • R.M.
  • 07-13-2010, 08:09 AM
I said bye bye because I thought I was done posting here but damn Reese that was funny Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Here girl this one is funny also
Reese that was TFF
This is boardman

Mr Ice Cream Man
I think you should stick to your day job
You wouldn't make any money because you'd always be "sampling" the wares lol
omg the race thing again? We all bleed the same color. Originally Posted by subcilla
Kumbaya.. it ain't that crucial.. Remember she's "hood" Trey said it
Of course some of the providers here have pimps.........and their pimps are on this board.

I am a live and let live kind of Fucking prophet..........until someone starts cock blocking and attempting to enlarge the herd..........then, I become an asshole........little signs have been cropping up.
  • Trey
  • 07-13-2010, 09:30 AM
My mother told me "Don't step in on a cat fight son unless you want to get scratched" I should listen to my mother.

here is a kiss for my lovely LD

take it easy ladies
When I think of pimps I think hood rats......

Dudes not bringing anything to the party.
Of course some of the providers here have pimps.........and their pimps are on this board. Originally Posted by dearhunter
WTF?????
Are you serious
WOW thats crazy
Reese that was TFF
This is boardman

l Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Daph.
Why you got me surrounded by all caucasion pussy? I'm an equal opportunity pimp daddy, yeah!
Of course some of the providers here have pimps.........and their pimps are on this board.

I am a live and let live kind of Fucking prophet..........until someone starts cock blocking and attempting to enlarge the herd..........then, I become an asshole........little signs have been cropping up. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Some of the more prominent recent co-ed posters are conspicuously absent from this particular post......I'm just sayin'

I am a live and let live kind of Fucking prophet..........until someone starts cock blocking and attempting to enlarge the herd..........then, I become an asshole........little signs have been cropping up. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Some of the more prominent recent co-ed posters are conspicuously absent from this particular post......I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by boardman
Say it ain't so!

rbj is a pimp?

Who'd have thunk it! Well, at least we know he'll offer bargain prices.
Say it ain't so!

rbj is a pimp?

Who'd have thunk it! Well, at least we know he'll offer bargain prices.
Originally Posted by TexasGator
Nah, Once he gets a taste of the high life, that bargain basement shit will be all over!!! He'll be pimpin his UTR's as HDH's. Nothing less than a buck fifty.
Nah, Once he gets a taste of the high life, that bargain basement shit will be all over!!! He'll be pimpin his UTR's as HDH's. Nothing less than a buck fifty. Originally Posted by boardman

I would even be okay with that....if he gets them to shave their backs.