Is this the Eccie board or?

He's a "Dirty Old Fucker"!! What makes you think he wants a girl over 23 in there?!?!..... much less over 25...... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I figured that out already. Read my last sentence.
Well well look how many lil trash fish I caught in my net and one lil guppy(txgator)
mostly saltwater catfish which aren't good for much but throwing back in the water.

Wakeup what a tough guy takes on a provider get's her banned by enlisting the help of BDS to post that BS that drew out Brooke into getting banned... nice move there bigshot.
WOW!!! then he put's the details of it in his sig line and get's away with it after he harrrassed Brooke.
I guess he's right he did pay extra for the right to do what ever he want's and I see now how Txgator get's his way around here by bringing treats.
I understand also it's like someone once said on ASPD this a provider board not a democracy it's not fair and that's the way it is if you have friends in the right places or more to the point if you bought them... then it's okay right? Originally Posted by carkido45
There you are!

I hate when you go away and pout, so let's break this down you are on Team Brooke Wild? Still have terminal Wakeup penis envy, can't book a session with BDS, Really can't get your head around the fact that women actually like TexasGator.

Life is unfair!

Can't really argue with that, now did you ever find your big girl panties when you went away to pout? Are you brave enough to have lunch? Oh I forgot OASPDBB, are you brave enough to meet a old blind fat man for lunch?
I figured that out already. Read my last sentence. Originally Posted by Ansley

I'm sorry.... I am unable to read below the bottom of the heels in your Avatar...... keeps my eyes too far away from the goodies.......

And then there is this......

Well well look how many lil trash fish I caught in my net and one lil guppy(txgator)
mostly saltwater catfish which aren't good for much but throwing back in the water. Originally Posted by carkido45
Uh...... am I missing something? What fucking net?!?

Oh shit! I forgot....... X number of views multiplied by Y number of posts equals Z number of self Chest bumps for Chachi for "Winning".........

Damn.... we all "Lose again?!?!

Yay for Chachi!

JaD
I'm sorry.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
You've got to understand my need for his 'game' to continue... three more payments and I hand him the title.
You've got to understand my need for his 'game' to continue... three more payments and I hand him the title. Originally Posted by Ansley
Sounds like a late night infomercial car sales thing going on. Are these three easy payments of $19.99? I know it's a chick magnet and all but if he's paying more than that then he got taken.

P.S.-I'll respond to you later Chachi...maybe...you're beginning to bore me a bit...and your ass isn't as tight as it used to be...so I'm losing interest...
I know it's a chick magnet and all but if he's paying more than that then he got taken. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hush now, I don't want him to know my game.
Hush now, I don't want him to know my game. Originally Posted by Ansley
You're going to have to better than that girl. As much as it pains me to admit, TexasGator is a friend of mine...even after the NC/NS alert I did on him. If you want me to keep this info a secret I'm going to need something in return...
I understand also it's like someone once said on ASPD this a provider board not a democracy it's not fair and that's the way it is if you have friends in the right places or more to the point if you bought them... then it's okay right? Originally Posted by carkido45
Carkido would be wrong in accepting this.

Either mods are replaced by new people who are not buddies of the lynch mob.

Or this site will end up like ASPD, the same causes generating the same effects.
You forgot the third option.........the lynch mob become the mods.

Or this site will end up like ASPD, the same causes generating the same effects. Originally Posted by Raphael
You should really thinck about getting a new schtick. Prophecy is not your one of your strengths.
You should really thinck about getting a new schtick. Prophecy is not your one of your strengths. Originally Posted by boardman
As a matter of fact, I did predict ASPD would go down...

Or this site will end up like ASPD, the same causes generating the same effects. Originally Posted by Raphael
I'm glad to see you decided to take your crusade out of D&T.
Even a broken clock can be correct twice a day......ansley, the ninja turtle is one of our pillow pets here in Houston.....we loan him to the D&T for moments of respite.
  • Dad
  • 01-06-2011, 08:14 AM
You forgot the third option.........the lynch mob become the mods. Originally Posted by dearhunter
ansley, the ninja turtle is one of our pillow pets here in Houston.....we loan him to the D&T for moments of respite. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Gee thanks. Maybe WTF will take care of him.