When "I'm Not Voting" and the Libertarian Candidate are included ....

When did Kennedy become a conservative? I suppose that next to Ginsberg, Sotomayor, and Kagen he seems conservative but he was always the left leaning moderate before them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
According to this website:

http://supreme-court-justices.insidegov.com/

He is a member of the Republican party. Appointed by Ronald Reagan.

http://www.voanews.com/content/a-loo...s/1275442.html

"He is generally considered a moderate conservative, and has been the swing vote on numerous occasions."

Kennedy voted with the majority in District of Columbia v Heller and McDonald v City of Chicago. But he was also the swing vote in the vote for abortion rights.

So yes, I would classify Kennedy as more conservative than liberal on the court, but a judge who has broken from party lines many times.
kennedy knows how to swing.

too bad he doesn't swig!
What the results of this poll show me is that most members of this board are most likely rich like Trump and have no problem affording providers, while most Hillary voters are probably poorer, have trouble affording providers, and ask for discounts.

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/la...hind-trump.ece

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/congressma...opstories.html

Will the country go the way of this forum??? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There are a lot of conservatives in the country, but most of them are not dipshits.

So, no, America will not elect this man president:

There are a lot of conservatives in the country, but most of them are not dipshits.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're right. They will be like you and elect the most dishonest, corrupt candidate in history.

http://supreme-court-justices.insidegov.com/

He is a member of the Republican party. Appointed by Ronald Reagan.

http://www.voanews.com/content/a-loo...s/1275442.html

"He is generally considered a moderate conservative, and has been the swing vote on numerous occasions."

Kennedy voted with the majority in District of Columbia v Heller and McDonald v City of Chicago. But he was also the swing vote in the vote for abortion rights.

So yes, I would classify Kennedy as more conservative than liberal on the court, but a judge who has broken from party lines many times. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

As you, yourself pointed out, he is a swing vote which means more moderate than right or left. It was once said about a man, he holds the opinion of the last person he spoke with. The radical liberals have no such weakness.
What the results of this poll show me is that most members of this board are most likely rich like Trump and have no problem affording providers, while most Hillary voters are probably poorer, have trouble affording providers, and ask for discounts. Originally Posted by tornado82
No way to get that kind of information from this poll. We've all heard about Assup bragging about his business savvy and I would think he will vote for HIllary.

Still, the presidential election is not about a popular vote but about the electoral college. The latest "stop Trump" strategy. Create a third party candidate who can prevent both Hillary Blythe and Trump from getting the majority. This would throw the election into the House but they can only consider the top three popular vote getters in the election. So your third party person would be a distant third place finisher in the election but they could win in the House.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the poll numbers for HildeWhore in this forum at least aren't looking good. She's getting smacked by the Donald.

so you better hope this forum isn't a snapshot of Americana. and obviously it's isn't most of America aren't whore chasers. ahahaha

it does show two things, minus the whore chasing that is, it's overwhelmingly conservative, and yes assup, conservatives in droves have been voting for Trump. that's why he's the last man standing for the so-called conservative party aka the Republicans. and it shows that many people, not just conservatives are fed up with politics as usual and especially this politician as the posterbitch for politics as usual

have you ever seen a scarier looking whore than your wife .. er .. in your life?
Mao Tse-Blythe... or is it Kim Jong Blythe?

the poll numbers for HildeWhore in this forum at least aren't looking good. She's getting smacked by the Donald.

so you better hope this forum isn't a snapshot of Americana. and obviously it's isn't most of America aren't whore chasers. ahahaha

it does show two things, minus the whore chasing that is, it's overwhelmingly conservative, and yes assup, conservatives in droves have been voting for Trump. that's why he's the last man standing for the so-called conservative party aka the Republicans. and it shows that many people, not just conservatives are fed up with politics as usual and especially this politician as the posterbitch for politics as usual

have you ever seen a scarier looking whore than your wife .. er .. in your life?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you haven't realized that this forum leans heavily to the right you haven't been paying attention.

WHITE MALE conservatives have been voting in droves for Trump. Women and non-white males have been voting against Trump. The one thing you say that is true is that many people do not like the political scene, which is why people are saying they are voting AGAINST both Trump and Clinton rather than for them.
If you haven't realized that this forum leans heavily to the right you haven't been paying attention.

WHITE MALE conservatives have been voting in droves for Trump. Women and non-white males have been voting against Trump. The one thing you say that is true is that many people do not like the political scene, which is why people are saying they are voting AGAINST both Trump and Clinton rather than for them. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
if you haven't noticed i'm part of the conservative majority here, you haven't been paying attention.

anything else you'd like me to point for you?
if you haven't noticed i'm part of the conservative majority here, you haven't been paying attention.

anything else you'd like me to point for you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes, I realize you are one of the conservative majority on this forum. Which is why any poll taken on such subjects are completely ridiculous. Anything else equally obvious that you'd like to point out?
Yes, I realize you are one of the conservative majority on this forum. Which is why any poll taken on such subjects are completely ridiculous. Anything else equally obvious that you'd like to point out? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
here or elsewhere in the real world? and i'd like to point out you've done a great job making a fool of yourself.

have a nice day!
here or elsewhere in the real world? and i'd like to point out you've done a great job making a fool of yourself.

have a nice day! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
lol

One of the biggest retards on this website tells me I'm making a fool of myself.

I'll take that comment for what it's worth. Your location of "The Twilight Zone" is perfectly apt for you.