AP: Reports that Melania Trump may have been an undocumented worker in the 1990's.

That's your explanation for posting fake reviews?

At least when I look down I can see my dick.

"Pal"?

Why would I want to write a review? So you can read about real fucking? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Look the old fat jokes are getting worn out, it doesn't bother I have admitted numerous times I am obese- so fucking what!!! And my cock still works fine and the ladies have no trouble finding it. Why the hell are you worried about if I can see my cock or not you fucking queer.
And for the record the review wasn't fake- I responded to her off back page and didn't use my ECCIE handle and really didn't even know she on BP- so her scheduler had no fucking clue who Luke Wyatt was because I scheduled with her using my "middle name", I have already been cleared and exonorated many months ago- it's a dead issue the review stands.
Says the man with 26,000 plus post since 2010 and not one fucking review!!!!! So you joined a whore site to talk about politics? Your life really must suck pal.
Lexus Lover I have a solution since you have been on here for 6 years with 26,000 post and no reviews and R.M hasn't had a single review and 2.5 years - you two should set up a session and she can shave your hairy balls or maybe since she's now into "finDom sessions- the dumb CUNT didn't even know how to spell the fetish she was seeking advice on, but perhaps she can fuck you in the ass and give you a golden shower? But wait it gets better, tell her you are homeless and since she does so much "charity" work perhaps she will screw you for free!!
Either way, if you schedule with R.M you will be screwed either way- figuratively AND literally. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Has that " homeless " angle worked for YOU on those trannies that YOU frequent " seArgent " Lubed Wide Ass ? Tell us, how it was in " the old Army " when YOU were the HMFIC of burning those " field latrines " and keeping them "stirred up " while the burning was going on !!!! Does it make YOU all misty eyed when you travel by a sewage treatment plant now !!!!
  • R.M.
  • 11-07-2016, 04:39 PM
That's your explanation for posting fake reviews?

At least when I look down I can see my dick.

"Pal"?

Why would I want to write a review? So you can read about real fucking? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's a loser.
says who whore? I will be back the 15th and if you like I will go and see someone. Answer this question: Why haven't you had a review in nearly 2 and 1/2 years? Why did you communicate with me on a Sugardaddysite? Do you give me permission to post our communication you lying Cunt? Also, how old are you 41 or 45? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Anyone on vacation posting from Italy on a SHMB is a true loser and needs to buy a life.
Look the old fat jokes are getting worn out, it doesn't bother I have admitted numerous times I am obese- so fucking what!!! And my cock still works fine and the ladies have no trouble finding it. Why the hell are you worried about if I can see my cock or not you fucking queer.
And for the record the review wasn't fake- I responded to her off back page and didn't use my ECCIE handle and really didn't even know she on BP- so her scheduler had no fucking clue who Luke Wyatt was because I scheduled with her using my "middle name", I have already been cleared and exonorated many months ago- it's a dead issue the review stands. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
http://small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=111
Has that " homeless " angle worked for YOU on those trannies that YOU frequent " seArgent " Lubed Wide Ass ? Tell us, how it was in " the old Army " when YOU were the HMFIC of burning those " field latrines " and keeping them "stirred up " while the burning was going on !!!! Does it make YOU all misty eyed when you travel by a sewage treatment plant now !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I feel bad for the trans ladies.