no WMD's in Iraq?????????????

• CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 01:36 PM
So you're getting on CBJ7's bandwagon of ignorance and claiming Saddam NEVER had WMD!?!

Read closer you idiot. CBJ7 stupidly posted there NEVER were WMD in Iraq. You just agreed that there were.

Hey dumb ass, Little Blind Boy, you and Ekim both just admitted Saddam did have WMD; whereas, your boy-toy, CBJ7, said Saddam NEVER had WMD. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

there never were any wmd's when Bush began his quest for the invasion. NEVER !

everyone knows Saddam HAD gas in the 80's ... Reagan sold that shit to him. Blame Reagan for Saddam killing 100's of 1000's of people

everyone knows Saddam HAD gas in the 80's ... Reagan sold that shit to him. Blame Reagan for Saddam killing 100's of 1000's of people Originally Posted by CJ7
So now you're changing your story CBJ7 because that's not what you posted above. Your argument above was that U.S. technology was so sophisticated that it could detect even miniscule trace elements of residual chemicals. You claimed since "superior U.S. technology" found no such trace elements, "nothing had been there . . . simple as that." That was an ignorant assertion, CBJ7, because everyone knows Saddam used WMD.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 02:13 PM
So now you're changing your story CBJ7 because that's not what you posted above. Your argument above was that U.S. technology was so sophisticated that it could detect even miniscule trace elements of residual chemicals. You claimed since "superior U.S. technology" found no such trace elements, "nothing had been there . . . simple as that." That was an ignorant assertion, CBJ7, because everyone knows Saddam used WMD. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Ive NEVER changed the facts

you on the other hand, dodge the facts and make every excuse you can muster ...

I never mentioned superior technology either .. if youre going to quote me, quote me, dont make things up.

I said

" our sophistcated equipment that can sniff out a fly fart from 2 miles couldnt find anything even closely related to chemical weapons."

can you disporve that or not?
Ive NEVER changed the facts

you on the other hand, dodge the facts and make every excuse you can muster ...

I never mentioned superior technology either .. if youre going to quote me, quote me, dont make things up.

I said

" our sophistcated equipment that can sniff out a fly fart from 2 miles couldnt find anything even closely related to chemical weapons."

can you disporve that or not? Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, your claim was that this sophisticated equipment should be able to detect trace elements from any WMD had that WMD been stored or manufactured in Iraq. It's now your burden to explain your assertion that this sophisticated equipment did not detect trace elements of WMD KNOWN to have been in Iraq.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 02:23 PM
CBJ7, your claim was that this sophisticated equipment should be able to detect trace elements from any WMD had that WMD been stored or manufactured in Iraq. It's now your burden to explain your assertion that this sophisticated equipment did not detect trace elements of WMD KNOWN to have been in Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

ok, you cant disprove it.

next contestant please.
The OP comes from a blog. It is not proof. Did the US find any WMD in Iraq? No. Any way to tell if Syrian purported or real WMDs came from Iraq? Not without seeing them and testing them.
You Be doing the nit pick thing again.
An angry little man (certainly under 5’ 5”) who regrets having his vagina sealed due to his inability to wield his “cock”. A hermaphrodite who made the wrong choice.
ok, you cant disprove it.

next contestant please. Originally Posted by CJ7
Demonstrated that you made three unsupportable and asinine posts. Also demonstrated that you cannot explain why, as you claim, "sophisticated equipment" did not detect, as you claim, trace elements from WMD known to have been manufactured and used by Iraq. That's a win-win, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 02:34 PM
should be easy enough for you to disprove my unsupportable posts then shouldnt it InBred?

I'd suggest you do exactly that.

ready set GO!
should be easy enough for you to disprove my unsupportable posts then shouldnt it InBred?

I'd suggest you do exactly that.

ready set GO! Originally Posted by CJ7
Supremely satisfied with demonstrating that you made three unsupportable and asinine posts. Demonstrating that you cannot explain why, as you claim, "sophisticated equipment" did not detect, as you claim, trace elements from WMD known to have been manufactured and used by Iraq was just a bonus, CBJ7.
The OP comes from a blog. It is not proof. Did the US find any WMD in Iraq? No. Any way to tell if Syrian purported or real WMDs came from Iraq? Not without seeing them and testing them.
You Be doing the nit pick thing again.
An angry little man (certainly under 5’ 5”) who regrets having his vagina sealed due to his inability to wield his “cock”. A hermaphrodite who made the wrong choice. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You Be doing the blathering thing again, MasterDickMuncher.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Supremely satisfied with demonstrating that you made three unsupportable and asinine posts. Demonstrating that you cannot explain why, as you claim, "sophisticated equipment" did not detect, as you claim, trace elements from WMD known to have been manufactured and used by Iraq was just a bonus, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Ive explained it from the getgo ... because no trace evidence was there ... see how simple that works?

youve supremely demonstrated youre incapable of comprehending simple communications.

what a bonus.
Ive explained it from the getgo ... because no trace evidence was there ... see how simple that works?

youve supremely demonstrated youre incapable of comprehending simple communications.

what a bonus. Originally Posted by CJ7
You made three unsupportable and asinine posts. You also cannot explain why, as you claim, "sophisticated equipment" did not detect, as you claim, trace elements from WMD known to have been manufactured and used by Iraq.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 03:07 PM
we found no trace evidence of wmd's

bush said saddam didnt have wmd's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs
we found no trace evidence of wmd's

bush said saddam didnt have wmd's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs Originally Posted by CJ7
You claimed Iraq never had WMD, CBJ7. .

• CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 03:25 PM