how many reviews do you have ?

• CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Oh, your a big shot eh? You go to tittie bars? In you're lil red pick up truck? With a couple pennies between the seats? I'm sure you throw nickels around like manhole covers. Who the fuck are you impressing? A bunch of schmucks on a hooker political forum? Ooh, go beat your chest. Admit it, you're a complete waste of space on a hooker site. Originally Posted by bambino
other than keep a pretty close eye on my 83 year old mother I don't do much, including hobby ... if you had been around in 02, the OG wrote 3 reviews a week... but you and the REAL idiots that hobby are the cornerstone of the board..

be proud

not really sure why I lowered myself to your level, and got in a pissing match with an idiot, but it won't happen again.
Y'all crack me up!
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Y'all crack me up! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

these kids with 20$ think they are the epitome of the hobby world ... little farts would have to held down 3 jobs to keep up during the fuck frenzy that took place when they were in HS
these kids with 20$ think they are the epitome of the hobby world ... little farts would have to held down 3 jobs to keep up during the fuck frenzy that took place when they were in HS Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh, poor you. So you admitted YOU'RE an old miserable fuck who can't get hard anymore? That's why you don't hobby. The only OG I know is Ohio Girl. She's a good ride and posts here. I'm quite confident That compared to me, you're a little punk. Take that to the bank. No need to lower yourself, YOU'RE pretty low already.
Hey dumbfuck, if you paid attention you would know that we used to post reviews on a site called eraps but they were lost forever when the site merged into eccie earlier this year. (We brought pistolero and 2dogs over as mods since we knew they aren't gaymo libtards like you.)

Looks like 3 reviews is 3 more than you've puked up in 4 years. Originally Posted by lustylad

Yada yada yada use to. Didn't the boss do a song about you guys called Glory Days?
Poor binobam..
Poor binobam.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Poor BiggieSmalls, too big to be a monkey, too small to be a man. Fuck, that's just too good. Blow me Biggie.
Poor BiggieSmalls, too big to be a monkey, too small to be a man. Fuck, that's just too good. Blow me Biggie. Originally Posted by bambino

Hang in there Bambi sooner or later you will accidentally say something funny. If I was gay I would not bother with a pencil dick.
Why don't you ask the YouBoob, Bambino? I'm sure he'll happily share his bawdy exploits with you.

(He is Cute Old Guy's. "Sweet ass")
Admit it, you're a complete waste of space on a hooker site. Originally Posted by bambino
Now, dammit, Bambino. That's just uncalled for. I have to stick up for my good friend CBJ7 (did he really say he still lives with his mother?). But anyway, I digress.

It's not fair to say CBJ7 is a complete waste of space on a hooker site. CBJ7 is a complete waste of space WHEREVER he goes!

Don't limit his one accomplishment! I hope that helps, CBJ7. Now Bam, please apologize.

• CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 09:55 PM
there's no way to respond to your immaturity with a mature comment ... I'll pass
I know, Whiny, you've got IFFFY's back...side.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 10:01 PM
I know, Whiny, you've got IFFFY's back...side. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

he's got a new ass to kiss too, he's a busy old fart these days
I try to be nice . . .

I try to be nice . . .

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is that why you keep bumping your own stupid thread about ... Let's see... Something political? NO. Something hobby related? NO, unless you're inviting me to your Glory Hole, in which case fuck you. Something newsworthy? No.

Lets face it, boy, you're not my first man rush stalker. You probably need to stick with someone your intellectual equal, like IFFYYYY or IBIdiot.

I'm not letting you into, ahem, MY bus station, Whiny, you Village Person.

BTW -- is that closed poll of yours still holding steady?

HAHAHAHAHA!