I might be kicking myself but...

^LOL. She has to have seen it. I am amazed there has not been a response...of some kind... any kind.

When the blue dot card was suggested to me I told her it was a little late in the day and I would have to try for the next day with cash... I never head back from her. Sent PMs, texts, may have even called. it really pissed me off and turn me against wanting to get to know her better. Which is a shame because so many people have such good things to say about her.
Although calling out all of the guys down here as cheap etc is a bit much.
has anyone mentioned this to her? Originally Posted by night_shift
Yes, I mentioned this was going on
Yes, I mentioned this was going on Originally Posted by 07magnum
Mag, I assume you are in contact with her.

Is there another side of this that I / we should know about?
I find it funny she is quick to bash BP girls yet demonstrates this behavior..
Mag, I assume you are in contact with her.

Is there another side of this that I / we should know about? Originally Posted by Strokebone
I only PMed her. Don't know her. Have not heard word one.
I find it funny she is quick to bash BP girls yet demonstrates this behavior.. Originally Posted by Magically Delicious
Yeah, me too.....in an ironic, I-just-fell-for-it, kind of way.

Oh well, my loss.

I just hope all the newbs around here are paying attention.
She placed an ad today that says "...no protocol breaking newbs".

WTF?

I can't imagine what protocol I could have broken that warrants the treatment I got.

Beware!
She placed an ad today that says "...no protocol breaking newbs".

WTF?

I can't imagine what protocol I could have broken that warrants the treatment I got.

Beware! Originally Posted by Strokebone
You busted her scam. silly noob- you're not supposed to expose her as a ripoff!

Good work in exposing this. It's just too bad that people searching her reviews won't see it.
I suggest you write a review even if you didn't see her. People need to know this crap. I don't care if she stole $200 or $2, a scam is a scam. After all those cheap "retirement" and "I'm leaving" tactics, her stealing now shows how desperate she is, pretty pathetic if you ask me. If she had any amount of decency, she would've returned the money. im certain she's seen this thread, she's had plenty of time to respond. I find it funny how she's now posting ads in our litte small corner of the hobby world.
I suggest you write a review even if you didn't see her. People need to know this crap. I don't care if she stole $200 or $2, a scam is a scam. After all those cheap "retirement" and "I'm leaving" tactics, her stealing now shows how desperate she is, pretty pathetic if you ask me. If she had any amount of decency, she would've returned the money. im certain she's seen this thread, she's had plenty of time to respond. I find it funny how she's now posting ads in our litte small corner of the hobby world. Originally Posted by pjonesfl
Posted in Independent Provider Reviews just now.
You busted her scam. silly noob- you're not supposed to expose her as a ripoff!

Good work in exposing this. It's just too bad that people searching her reviews won't see it. Originally Posted by georgia_hobbyist32
I'll bet that's it.
It's weird how a "verified" provider can just take my money, put me on ignore and go back to business as if I have no reason to complain.

Do all providers feel entitled to my cash just because they put pretty pictures on the internet?
I'll have a green dot if your just giving them away... Lol. I'll at least answer your call.👍
What ya going to buy me with that green dot card VG? I love surprises
No, VG, I've learned my lesson.

No more green dot.