Wall to wall crises, which one is the worst?

Let me quote a very smart man who once said..................."its the economy stupid"
Another leftwing poster that deflects when asked about the success of the PISSANTS and his three ring circus...
Again you have nothing but the same repetitive nonsensical gibberish.
As Clara Peller says..."Where's the Beef" little monster?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Playing the same tune? Where's your imagination and creativity, bb?
Or a fascist, Marxist, racist, DPST? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're confusing me with OEB
You're confusing me with OEB Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Tell me the biggest name caller on the board didn't just say that! SMH! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Biggest name caller?? Really? How many times do we seen the lame ass DPST,
posts a day? Just wait till Sapper gets back then I wanna see you open your mouth. But of course with you it is always different when it's your side. Your hypocrisy shines everyti.e you try and disprove someone.

Please try and prove your baseless claim without twisting what was actually said. I eagerly await this one.
Another leftwing poster that deflects when asked about the success of the PISSANTS and his three ring circus...
Again you have nothing but the same repetitive nonsensical gibberish.
As Clara Peller says..."Where's the Beef" little monster?? Originally Posted by bb1961
YOU are the one who is deflecting with your little temper tantrum name calling. Biden is doing a good job of cleaning up Trump's messes. Whether you like it or not or whether you wanna continue to whine some more
Biggest name caller?? Really? How many times do we seen the lame ass DPST,
posts a day? Just wait till Sapper gets back then I wanna see you open your mouth. But of course with you it is always different when it's your side. Your hypocrisy shines everyti.e you try and disprove someone.

Please try and prove your baseless claim without twisting what was actually said. I eagerly await this one. Originally Posted by Little Monster
You'll be waiting.
The only person whining is the ass muncher who hijacked the thread to name-call and spout off a bunch of empty rhetoric about fascism and white supremacy to defend the retarded leader.
You're confusing me with OEB Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You got to be DiPShiTing me?
I thinks , Afghan is going to be the biggest issue followed by economy then border but really we're fucked
More votes dammit. errr please
You'll be waiting. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Another 1BM1 tell!

Uh, it's called an "opinion".

But let's see. We have

The only thing we have are far right cry baby pussies
From post 2

you're nothing but a BANNED fascist-conservative who can't disagree without throwing out the childish insults.
From post 20

instead of acting like a spiteful child.
From post 23

That fact is you Fascist-conservatives never stick to the issues, all you do is lie and make shit up cause that is all you can do.
from post 31

when I do you Trumpanzees only have one response "fake news"
From post 32

clean up Asshole's messes or is it about sore losers like you
and the asinine OP,
From post 33

And that's just this thread. Truth be told, you can't post anything without name calling, it's in your DNA, it's who you are, a bully.
  • H&H
  • 10-18-2021, 08:24 PM
China bar none biggest issue. They hadn't experienced a tough Pro American President, probably ever. So they unleashed a virus as part of their "people's war" as Xi stated among an entire list of other things which most recent is the nuclear missile flight. Can't believe a word those communists say but the media still tries to feed us.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2010/06/map-of-the-day-ex...
2010-06-29 · While they were cozying up in America, a prominent Russian professor named Igor Panarin was making rounds in that country's policy-making circles, also doing his best to undermine America. The map ...
Not far off , I agree China/Russia
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2021, 08:12 AM
Another 1BM1 tell!

Uh, it's called an "opinion".

But let's see. We have

From post 2

From post 20

From post 23

from post 31

From post 32

From post 33

And that's just this thread. Truth be told, you can't post anything without name calling, it's in your DNA, it's who you are, a bully. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Truth Facts Reality

this shows nm/1b1 's 'abusive' posting and name-calling.

Thank you - HF!