Question for the providers :):)

Lmao hahaha that makes you not intelligent at all Lucy, you would be horrible at the game baiting lmao!!! SMDH Blast, Blast, really Blast, exactly what you prove? there is nothing in my life changes Lucy. You fell for the bait like a catfish on a hot summer morning.

Omg kmsl, I can't believe the power I have over you. I'm getting serval PM's from hobbyist and providers saying they can't believe you fell for that. They are laughing at you Lucy, and you are clearly not that bright. Originally Posted by suiram77
There was no falling for anything.

she knew it was against the rules and did it anyway to prove what a liar you are. She even said she gladly will take the points.

Fuck man, follow the bouncing ball here...
That's the second time you've said "boo". I'm pretty sure only girls say that. #justsayin Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan
and apparently 5'5" 375lb balls of lard with hella bad hygiene do too

Bring on my points....it will be worth it to put your stupid ass on blast Originally Posted by Analeese
Ouch

Bring on my points....it will be worth it to put your stupid ass on blast Originally Posted by Analeese
Ouch Originally Posted by dearhunter
hahahah right?

Sirium - you said you didn't PM her thinking your secret was safe but you've been proven to be a liar. Care to explain?
and apparently 5'5" 375lb balls of lard with hella bad hygiene do too Originally Posted by corona
No wonder he has to suck his own dick.
No wonder he has to suck his own dick. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Lmao, that's hilarious!
My father is God, so I feel really bad for you if you don't know his son, before you leave this side. Thanks for your post Originally Posted by suiram77
Originally Posted by Crystal West
Stay tuned - odds are he'll say something even more stoopidest before midnight.
Thank you guys for all your post and contributions to the thread, and your comments are greatly appreciated
Ladies do you consider how a guy post on the boards and his views and opinions on topics before seeing a him?

And if so then how do you decide this? Originally Posted by suiram77
It depends tbh. I will look at how he talks on the boards but I'll also weigh in how he talks to me privately. I've noticed some board douchebags be sweet cuddly pussycats in pm's & bcd. *shrugs*
It depends tbh. I will look at how he talks on the boards but I'll also weigh in how he talks to me privately. I've noticed some board douchebags be sweet cuddly pussycats in pm's & bcd. *shrugs* Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Cool ty Mocha for your post : )