I'm In Love With A Stripper......

Hunter Biden's "love child" is with a stripper. I feels ya. Originally Posted by gnadfly
A girl has to do what a girl has to do...

Even if it means sharing ....

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree ....

The LapDance Family!
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 11:02 AM
A girl has to do what a girl has to do

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree ....
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're a girl, girl?

Or is your family a fruity fruit tree?

Originally Posted by LexusLover

the one in the slinky black dress, is that his daughter?
the one in the slinky black dress, is that his daughter? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hers, but not sure about "his"! Still ... has "his" facial characteristics.

What was the name of the TV show ... "All in the Family"?
You're a girl, girl? Originally Posted by WTF
Being jealous to the point of fabricating others' gender is unbecoming! Just accept your invested femininity and leave more money on Sundays to repay God for your "blessings" ... as you get older knee pads may be helpful.
What strip joints you been going to! Originally Posted by WTF
Unfortunately, many of them have fat chicks these days.

Fucking hard to understand why anyone pays them - why do you pay fat chicks to strip for you?
  • Tiny
  • 12-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Unfortunately, many of them have fat chicks these days.

Fucking hard to understand why anyone pays them - why do you pay fat chicks to strip for you? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Because fat girls fuck for free in the VIP. Not exactly for free I guess. If you don't buy a few dances they'll think you're taking advantage of them.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Being jealous to the point of fabricating others' gender is unbecoming! Just accept your invested femininity and leave more money on Sundays to repay God for your "blessings" ... as you get older knee pads may be helpful. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know the gender of only a few posters on this board. Most I've never met....thus the question mark. Sometimes you post effeminate. I do not mean to offend....Jesus loves you all.
....Sometimes you post effeminate. I do not mean to offend....Jesus loves you all. Originally Posted by WTF
As for your last gratuitous remark ... Is that what "HEY-SUS" said?

As for the first two "tandumb" remarks ... most of the time you've posted Gay ... but I figured you were proud of your Gayness and like most Gays enjoy flaunting it in public ....like you do here.

Did you actually believe that mirror you see on the inside of the closet door hides you? It's one-way glass. Be more discrete while you're in there, ok? I do not mean to offend ... just facilitating your transition.

Jealous of her?

So Hunter's attorney quit and she's demanding 3 years of tax returns.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...bruptly-quits/

Lunden Roberts is demanding Biden pay $11,000 in legals fees in addition to child support and she is refusing to agree to his terms.

Dustin McDaniel, an attorney for Hunter Biden abruptly quit on Monday in the Batesville, Arkansas courtroom.

Lunden Roberts appeared in court on Monday with her father by her side.

Judge Don McSpadden demanded threes years of Hunter’s tax returns in order for him to reach a decision on child support payments.

‘In an effort to demonstrate to this court my good faith, I attest that I am unemployed and have had no monthly income since May 2019,’ Biden’s statement reads.
So Hunter's attorney quit and she's demanding 3 years of tax returns.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...bruptly-quits/

Lunden Roberts is demanding Biden pay $11,000 in legals fees in addition to child support and she is refusing to agree to his terms.

Dustin McDaniel, an attorney for Hunter Biden abruptly quit on Monday in the Batesville, Arkansas courtroom.

Lunden Roberts appeared in court on Monday with her father by her side.

Judge Don McSpadden demanded threes years of Hunter’s tax returns in order for him to reach a decision on child support payments.

‘In an effort to demonstrate to this court my good faith, I attest that I am unemployed and have had no monthly income since May 2019,’ Biden’s statement reads. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I guess he can add dead beat dad to his illustrious resume.
  • oeb11
  • 12-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Hunter Biden - DPST candidate 2024
^^^ yupper ^^
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...yc-strip-club/

As news of Hunter Biden’s fondness for strip clubs continues to unfold, revelations came out on Wednesday that not only did he impregnate a DC stripper, he also had sex toys used on him by dancers at the Hustler Club in New York City.

-------------------------------------------------------

People with bump problems, especially years of bump problems, have a string evidence of their misdeeds, especially in the era of smart phones and social media. The Republicans aren't doing a good job of uncovering this.
^^ Well the LSM will not "look into hunter " just like the Ukraine , and the Reps for some reason don't "force" the issues