Why do most foooking threads derail in coed even without the presence of Shine da Great and Sistine"Achilles" chapel!

Lmao. Shine must have givem the illusion that he was gonna participate on the thread he started! It prob read the comments and said hell nah. Oh shit. Sorry. Too proper to be shine that ignorant I'll try again.
O fooooookin nah. They defoooookatin on shine my own knobs greetness postestest

I gonna go foooook up and insult that gurllz fort one.

Hope that was ok cuz now my head hurts. I like how he is speaking for all men in here on My fart post. Cuz he bacially said y'all pay 250 and hr for the illusion of excellence!

Well I can't speak for all ladies but in my expierance I don't put on any illusions. I damn sure ain't David Copperfield. It's not about perfection. Or the illusion if it. It's about finding someone you can have a good time with reguradless of why you are here. I can only be me it's worked for me so far. Made some amazing friends on here.

Seems shine or whoever the D he or she really is hasn't graspt the concept of what really goes on here sad really.

Anyhoo. Don't want to turn this dumb AF post into something intellectual! We will save that for the adult guys and gals posts Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

Apparently the original thread starter IS participating in the thread.

You mean how you're disrupting this thread and how yall do countless others that I can point out to you. You mean like that?

And typing click with a que feels gay to me so I'll continue misspelling it. Thnx. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lmao. Shine must have givem the illusion that he was gonna participate on the thread he started! It prob read the comments and said hell nah. Oh shit. Sorry. Too proper to be shine that ignorant I'll try again.
O fooooookin nah. They defoooookatin on shine my own knobs greetness postestest

I gonna go foooook up and insult that gurllz fort one.

Hope that was ok cuz now my head hurts. I like how he is speaking for all men in here on My fart post. Cuz he bacially said y'all pay 250 and hr for the illusion of excellence!

Well I can't speak for all ladies but in my expierance I don't put on any illusions. I damn sure ain't David Copperfield. It's not about perfection. Or the illusion if it. It's about finding someone you can have a good time with reguradless of why you are here. I can only be me it's worked for me so far. Made some amazing friends on here.

Seems shine or whoever the D he or she really is hasn't graspt the concept of what really goes on here sad really.

Anyhoo. Don't want to turn this dumb AF post into something intellectual! We will save that for the adult guys and gals posts