YOGA PANTS Contest - $400 Prize!

Um, I got the. And, yes, I got the yoga-free pics as well. Wanna meet up later this week? Im dead serious...that's one hot piece of ass?

I sent in a ton of pics LOL...

Say What...let me know you got the NON-YOGA pants pictures LOL

Good Luck to all those Ladies who sent in their pictures!

Hoping mine still looks decent since I am approaching 34...Don't want "MOM-BUTT" ...

Bahhhhahahhahhaaa lol
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Bump...or should I say double bumps. Very nice Say What!

Yes pics should be recent. It might be fun to post them anonymously so that there is no favoritism. The buns should stand on their own merit. If the voting is close, it might not be a bad idea to have a run-off.
I sent in a ton of pics LOL...

Say What...let me know you got the NON-YOGA pants pictures LOL

Good Luck to all those Ladies who sent in their pictures!

Hoping mine still looks decent since I am approaching 34...Don't want "MOM-BUTT" ...

Bahhhhahahhahhaaa lol
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I wanna see
I think you should make a thread where the ladies can submit their photo entries in that thread. They should state "This is my official entry : " along with the pics. Then the one that gets the most "likes" wins... or make the thread with a post for each lady's pics after they send them all to you, then the same thing.... whichever gets the most "likes" as votes. It's the same thing as a poll.
This is how it will go down...

The ladies have been sending their pics to me. They have sent multiple pics, so I can easily see that they are actually the girl in the butt pic.

Friday evening is the last chance they have to get their pics in. Nothing will be accepted after the new thread is started.

I will start a new thread/poll in which ONLY the yoga butt will appear...unidentified. Vote for the butt you like!

Monday evening I will close the poll and make arrangements with the winner to collect her $400. Simple as that.

NOTE: I have seen several of their pics and, wow! We have a few serious contenders.
Um, I got the. And, yes, I got the yoga-free pics as well. Wanna meet up later this week? Im dead serious...that's one hot piece of ass? Originally Posted by Say What
Thank you!
Come see me for sure, anytime!

Call me or text me ...
You know where I am
Ummm...One fine ass lady sent these to me...I am posting her behalf.

Shep, who is that?
Victoria Fox

Shep, who is that? Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Guess she didn't want to be in the contest? Bummer! It's an ace booty.
Ladies, we only have three booties to for our $400 poll. If you don't get me you yoga-butt pic(s) before 6p.m., you can't get in the contest. Later tonight I'll post a pic of each lady's yoga-butt (nameless) and leave the poll open until Monday.

Last chance to get your pic in ladies. $400 for having a nice ass? Piece of cake for most of you.
Reese asked me to put this in for your viewing pleasure - noted she didn't want to enter - just add to the entertainment.

She's touring in Midland and I think she just wanted to get us Dallas Dicks warmed up for her return.

An excellent Co-ed topic. I approve of this thread.
Reese asked me to put this in for your viewing pleasure - noted she didn't want to enter - just add to the entertainment.

She's touring in Midland and I think she just wanted to get us Dallas Dicks warmed up for her return.

Originally Posted by mtabsw
That's one fine yoga-butt!
Ladies, we only have three booties to for our $400 poll. If you don't get me you yoga-butt pic(s) before 6p.m., you can't get in the contest. Later tonight I'll post a pic of each lady's yoga-butt (nameless) and leave the poll open until Monday.

Last chance to get your pic in ladies. $400 for having a nice ass? Piece of cake for most of you. Originally Posted by Say What
ummmm it's 7:00pm........ how long does it take to post 3 pictures, lol
lol, just messin with ya.

CG