Bring this one up too? I wonder why me?

Question: How can you tell if a Progressive is brain washed or brain dead? Look at the T shirt they are wearing. If it has a picture of Che.........wait, sorry, that example works on both categories. My mistake.
Fair enough, no disagreements.

Here's what Gosar allegedly did,

Gosar...dangled the possibility of a “blanket pardon” in an unrelated ongoing investigation to encourage them [Rolling Stone's confidential sources who were planners and organizers of the January 6 festivities] to plan the protests.

“Our impression was

How much weight would you guess that carries in a court of law?

that it was a done deal,” the organizer says, “that he’d spoken to the president about it in the Oval … in a meeting about pardons and that our names came up.

Hearsay or actual evidence

They were working on submitting the paperwork and getting members of the House Freedom Caucus to sign on as a show of support.”
The organizer claims the pair received “several assurances” about the “blanket pardon” from Gosar.

Which begs the question "got any audio or documentation to back that up"?

“I was just going over the list of pardons and we just wanted to tell you guys how much we appreciate all the hard work you’ve been doing,” Gosar said, according to the organizer.

Now we wait to see if this person will say all this under oath.

The rally planner describes the pardon as being offered while “encouraging” the staging of protests against the election. While the organizer says they did not get involved in planning the rallies solely due to the pardon, they were upset that it ultimately did not materialize.

“I would have done it either way with or without the pardon,” the organizer says. “I do truly believe in this country, but to use something like that and put that out on the table when someone is so desperate, it’s really not good business.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...house-1245289/

WTF? I wonder what crimes these people committed that they were going to receive pardons for. That's not divulged in the article. Originally Posted by Tiny

Maybe we'll find out when these two people testify before Congress like they say they are willing to do. Wanna bet that never happens?
Question: How can you tell if a Progressive is brain washed or brain dead? Look at the T shirt they are wearing. If it has a picture of Che.........wait, sorry, that example works on both categories. My mistake. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Yeah! He doesn't read my posts.