PSA FOR THE ECCIE LADIES

Tricks shouldn't give hookers advice on how to run their business. Unless you have sold ass before... 😀
I disagree. Anyone that requested references, I offered this myself and they didn't tell me to go away once they saw me.

Basically texting..."If I get there and you don't like what you see, i'll leave and maybe even give you a few dollars for your time to check me out and then leave with no hard feelings."

No one has told me to leave.

My advice is just for people that are hard to screen... not everyone. That would be ridiculous. The other option is telling them to download a video chat app. Originally Posted by bigdik11

You just do not get it, do you? Please take the time and read your ideas from a lady's perspective.
Tricks shouldn't give hookers advice on how to run their business. Unless you have sold ass before... 😀 Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Yes, Clients should not give providers advise, just hints and tips.

When a guy is on 11 th handle due to running from his history on eccie as a hobbyist.....you know. You gotta have trained multiple personalities. 😀 Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Hey Shep3.0 glad to see you around.
Here is how you screen guys ladies. Tell them when they make an appointment that if you open the door and don't like them then you let them know before they get there that you will tell them to get lost. Originally Posted by bigdik11
Ladies take a risk letting anyone know their incall location. The wrong person can report them to the hotel front desk, the apartment manager, or the police. If her incall is being watched without her knowledge she and her future clients can be arrested and charged after police have all the evidence. The lady would be evicted from her apartment and have that ding on her record.

Now, if I were offering advice to a new lady, I'd tell her to save her money, because when broke you will take risks and see almost anybody because you are desperate.
Yep
please don't give advice .. no one comes to my hotel with out screening ,, either by references and even with refes I still do my own screening on them ..
most of us want to live another day sir..

I can't believe this is even an issue screening guys. I don't think i've ever used a "reference" and I don't think anyone that has met me thinks i'm anything less than a stud.

Here is how you screen guys ladies. Tell them when they make an appointment that if you open he door and don't like them then you let them know before they get there that you will tell them to get lost. I'm pretty sure once you meet the guy you get a general idea of how the guy is in a minute or two. If they agree to having to GFTO simply because you don't like them, then it's a date Originally Posted by bigdik11
Yes ma'am.
It looks like littledick and a whole lot of other guys are screening right here. Who says posting history doesn't help screening. Hah!

Kendall4U, Laura Lynn, LustybustyGina38FF etc. screen for their own safety and for ours.
I'm never playing with a lady who doesn't screen. Wouldn't trust them to be safe for themselves or me.
Exactly
Bumped into the door, again.
You have go to be kidding. The reviews were over embellished tripe primarily written for spanck purposes. There was very little real information in them. Originally Posted by pyramider

reviews reminds me of the HS story days, very little real information in what was said.
When word gets out Eccie is the most popular hobby site to find victims online then all the Backpage stalkers and Backpage hustlers and Craigslist personal ad creepers will use this site and the environment here will be the creepiest the net has ever seen, because before at ASPD and then Eccie, the worst of the worst had other places to play online. Originally Posted by Bflexible
It's already happening on other reputable sites. We all have to be careful and stick together. Screening and reviewing is important for both providers and the guys.
The comments on a lot of reviews are absolutely ridiculous. It would be awesome if none were allowed. The pissing contests some of you guys get into are awful and some of you should be embarrassed at how you behave and the things you write. If it's not your experience/encounter you should not be able to comment on it. Go see, pay and write your own review of a lady. No two people are going to have the SAME experience. EVER. Read and move on.
Are you ranting? Lol

Don't lose your sense of humor.
Are you ranting? Lol

Don't lose your sense of humor. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Just a lil one. You know me.