Chris Christie

• CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Where's the other half of dumb and dumber? BTW, which one are you? Originally Posted by Uncle Han

Im the one smart enough to know what a neocon is

whats your excuse?

whats your excuse? Originally Posted by CJ7
Given that he's from a country that pretty much doesn't believe in freedom of... well anything, our neocons probably seem like crazy liberals to him.

whats your excuse? Originally Posted by CJ7

So you are saying you are dumb and iva big cunt is dumber.

What is a neocon?

My excuse? Well, "neocon" can mean different things to different people. Of course, YOU already knew that! *snick* I was wondering what definition that guy was using, especially since he's a limey bastard.

• CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 09:30 AM
So you are saying you are dumb and iva big cunt is dumber.

What is a neocon?

My excuse? Well, "neocon" can mean different things to different people. Of course, YOU already knew that! *snick* I was wondering what definition that guy was using, especially since he's a limey bastard.

. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
gee, a Slope calling someone a Limey

how ironic
Given that he's from a country that pretty much doesn't believe in freedom of... well anything, our neocons probably seem like crazy liberals to him. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

Don't criticize China, you would love living there. They have all the things people like you work for.

Big government.
No guns.
Free abortions.
No press freedom.
Command economy.
Free birth control.
No religion.
No dissent.
Tons of minorities.
Communism.
Trains and light rail.
solar companies (assets bought out of US bankruptcy court!)

Now, China been around over 3000 years and US only 200. Chinese know leaders are in it for the power and communism is bs. Chinese don't love their leaders and know China will last longer than communism. Communist China is only a tiny fraction of its history. US people love their Dear Leader and think communism is paradise. You will have communism longer than China! LOL! Dumb rednecks.

*snick*

gee, a Slope calling someone a Limey

how ironic Originally Posted by CJ7

Gweilo.

Why do you trailer park trash let your 12 year old daughters smoke at the dinner table, and in front of their kids too!

• CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 09:38 AM

Don't criticize China, you would love living there. They have all the things people like you work for.

Big government.
No guns.
Free abortions.
No press freedom.
Command economy.
Free birth control.
No religion.
No dissent.
Tons of minorities.
Communism.
Trains and light rail.
solar companies (assets bought out of US bankruptcy court!)

Now, China been around over 3000 years and US only 200. Chinese know leaders are in it for the power and communism is bs. Chinese don't love their leaders and know China will last longer than communism. Communist China is only a tiny fraction of its history. US people love their Dear Leader and think communism is paradise. You will have communism longer than China! LOL! Dumb rednecks.

*snick*

1. I don't believe you are who you say you are
2. If you are who you say you are, youre opinions of this country and its politics are totally irrelevant
3. Dallas Rain has a bigger dick than you do .. (translation, youre a pussy)
1. I don't believe you are who you say you are
2. If you are who you say you are, youre opinions of this country and its politics are totally irrelevant
3. Dallas Rain has a bigger dick than you do .. (translation, youre a pussy) Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah, something not ringing right about Uncle Han.

Christie did the right thing...the fact that it was politically expedient for him doesn't diminish the fact that the voters in New Jersey ought to be allowed to elect senators. There' nothing he is ever going to be able to do to make wingers like iaintlieing happy. Those bridges are burned and appointing a republican wouldn't have changed those attitudes enough to make a difference.

I think Christie will be a very formidable presidential candidate. I'm just not sure he'll be running as a republican.
Yeah, something not ringing right about Uncle Han.

Christie did the right thing...the fact that it was politically expedient for him doesn't diminish the fact that the voters in New Jersey ought to be allowed to elect senators. There' nothing he is ever going to be able to do to make wingers like iaintlieing happy. Those bridges are burned and appointing a republican wouldn't have changed those attitudes enough to make a difference.

I think Christie will be a very formidable presidential candidate. I'm just not sure he'll be running as a republican. Originally Posted by timpage
He did a very safe and sound political move, I agree. It's not like the extreme conservatives are still going to vote against him over a Democrat, much less in a Presidential race.

This move allows him to capture more of the middle voters on both sides and allows him sets him up in a better position for 2016 should he choose to go that route. This also continues to support his "brand" of being a moderate Republican who isn't afraid to go against his own party.
3. Dallas Rain has a bigger dick than you do .. Originally Posted by CJ7
And you love those TS providers! LOL!
He did a very safe and sound political move, I agree. It's not like the extreme conservatives are still going to vote against him over a Democrat, much less in a Presidential race.
Originally Posted by jbravo_123

What a dumb-fuck you are. Christie was stupid. Like they did to Romney, the right people will stay home and not vote at all. That is why radical whack-jobs love Christie. They know he will lose like Romney.

What a dumb-fuck you are. Christie was stupid. Like they did to Romney, the right people will stay home and not vote at all. That is why radical whack-jobs love Christie. They know he will lose like Romney.

You're doing a pretty good job, in a pretty short time, of convincing everybody that you're just about the dumbest motherfucker posting here. And, given the number of idiots posting stupid shit, that is a considerable accomplishment. Congratulations.
Uncle Hand job is shooting for #1..
I think of the number "10" everytime I see Obama and Crispy Creme walking a beach together.
Just a man in Love, Reggie Love that is! LOL!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 10obama-hawaii.jpg (42.2 KB, 30 views)