Providers not seeing a certain race.

I am a white male and have always been curious why some providers don't see black/Indian/Mexican men? I think I know the answer, but just wanted some feed back. Ladies can you help me out? Pm if you would like to keep it private. Originally Posted by RNB

More interesting question would be "Why do you care?" If it doesn't apply to you.. leave it be... bluntly, it's no body's business if it doesn't effect them.
Dude, they 'hate' all of us. If you don't think so, show up with no money and see if you get any for free. It's just that they HAVE to see somebody to get paid. You think a fat, blubbery whale of a white man with a hard to find 2-incher is sexier and more attractive than a black man with a six pack and a veiny, 8-incher?

These are extreme, but possible examples. There are all kinds, like handsome white guys with a 6-pack, and 8 inches, and ugly black whales with 2 inches. But that's not the point. The point is, all kinds of all races exist, but they can't tell the MAJOR DEMOGRAPHIC to go fuck off. If they did, they wouldn't get paid. Eliminating black guys is mostly a marketing tool, but for a few, they have racist implications behind their NBA policies.

Also, it's easy not to care about another's plight when it doesn't apply to you. But let ads start going up saying, 'NO _____ (any that would apply directly to you)'. Not just one ad, but hundreds, per day, every week, on every board. You would complain. Shut up. Don't say you won't, because you WOULD...some of you. It's human nature. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
What about black men who don't date outside of their race? Are they racist?

Shit goes both ways do u know how many times I've been called a "white devil" by boyfriends mother's? Lol

Shit goes both ways do u know how many times I've been called a "white devil" by boyfriends mother's? Lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Nikki you wouldn't have the problem with my mom, I wouldn't let her disrespect you like that

Shit goes both ways do u know how many times I've been called a "white devil" by boyfriends mother's? Lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
If they do so on principle of race. Yup. Black people can be racists too. I used to teach school in a primarily Hispanic populated school. I heard some of the nastiest comments made by the black women I work with there. I don't think white people have cornered the market here. Although we are pretty godamn good at it.

It's just an easy wsy to screen with a wide brush. It's a demographic that is not large within this industry (client wise). If that weren't so you wouldn't see the policy. It's also a demographic that is largely associated with a lower socio-economic level, which bring with it the usual concomitant issues of other criminal activity. I think those two things in conjunction with each other make it easier to just level a a comprehensive no, as opposed to screening individually. I'm not saying other reasons don't come into play on a provider by provider basis, but I would be willing to bet that the confluence of those two factors is the primary reason.
  • Toyz
  • 03-15-2015, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Toyz
It's an honor just to be nominated to the octogenarian penile enlargement club
  • Toyz
  • 03-15-2015, 04:09 PM
It's an honor just to be nominated to the octogenarian penile enlargement club Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
And there are at least octo enalarged peniles hoping you make it through the rigorous selection committee.

As soon as they wake up from their afternoon naps...
And there are at least octo enalarged peniles hoping you make it through the rigorous selection committee.

As soon as they wake up from their afternoon naps... Originally Posted by Toyz
I hope there's not some American gladiator style gauntlet to run thru...although beating another hoe with a giant q-tip might be fun.
  • Toyz
  • 03-15-2015, 04:17 PM
I hope there's not some American gladiator style gauntlet to run thru...although beating another hoe with a giant q-tip might be fun. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Its a multi faceted competition. I'll line out the remaining competitions you must master prior to induction.

the first will be negotiating the creampie slime pit and scaling the slippery vaginal mesh obstacle. When you reach the top you must ring the bell & do your best fake orgasm which will be graded for IOP, eye contact, moan quality & believability...

Have you ever considered a girl won't see you because of your attitude and mentality towards women on here? And not because of your race??

"I find it interesting that a provider have no problem dropping to her knees to suck and fuck any strange cock as long as it is not black."

That's just not true. Not for every provider. It's her right to see or decline who she wants for whatever reason. I have never ever had a client try to tell me who I should or should not see.

I don't give a shit if you are purple. If you are mean or approach me in a disrespectful manner, I am not going to see you. Not all money is good money. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I was keeping it real when I said, "I find it interesting that a provider have no problem dropping to her knees to suck and fuck any strange cock as long as it is not black." I prefer Latinas but I'm going see a 50 year old or 300 lbs BBW Latina before I see a 5'7 135 lbs Black, White or Asian provider.

Where in my post did I say I have a problem seeing NBA providers? I have good chemistry with the NBA or any other provider that I've seen. I've been in the hobby long enough to know that when rent is due or a provider is not meeting her financial goals the "NBA Policy" goes out the window. I have plenty of NBA providers who text me every time they visit Austin.

From my experience, it's the younger providers or spinners that Johns are telling to have an NBA policy. I don't see providers who are 30+ years old unless they are doing Greek so I don't know about them.
  • Toyz
  • 03-15-2015, 04:28 PM

From my experience, it's the younger providers or spinners that Johns are telling to have an NBA policy. . Originally Posted by atxguy2006

I've always wondered if the "Johns" are telling them anything...or if they are simply doing it on their own and need someone to blame it on.

We always have to have someone to blame our plights on...and the financially fit Caucasian male is the White Devil easiest to pin it on...

Let me ask the black guys...would YOU recommend to a new young Hoogar to see all clients no matter age, race, etc? Just a question.
I've always wondered if the "Johns" are telling them anything...or if they are simply doing it on their own and need someone to blame it on.

We always have to have someone to blame our plights on...and the financially fit Caucasian male is the White Devil easiest to pin it on...

Let me ask the black guys...would YOU recommend to a new young Hoogar to see all clients no matter age, race, etc? Just a question. Originally Posted by Toyz
You've been in the hobby long enough to know some of these Johns are pathetic and pussy whipped. All you have to do is read some of the ass kissing post that they make about providers or the Johns who start ThreADS for the provider they just reviewed. Some of these cats act like they never had strange pussy before. This hobby is based on lies and deceit so I don’t care if the NBA providers are making it up or not. All I know is they see me and tell me not to write a review and to keep it between us.

If a new provider ask me for advice, the only thing I recommend is she get P411 since it is free for them and will make their life less stressful. You can tell them to always screen or at least see Eccie guys with legit reviews but we all know providers don’t care about screening when rent is due or some John is willing to put $200 to $300 in their pocket. I don’t care who a provider see. I’m not that pathetic to be getting attached to someone I have to pay to fuck. It makes no sense to me but I know some guys can’t help it.
I was keeping it real when I said, "I find it interesting that a provider have no problem dropping to her knees to suck and fuck any strange cock as long as it is not black." I prefer Latinas but I'm going see a 50 year old or 300 lbs BBW Latina before I see a 5'7 135 lbs Black, White or Asian provider.

Where in my post did I say I have a problem seeing NBA providers? I have good chemistry with the NBA or any other provider that I've seen. I've been in the hobby long enough to know that when rent is due or a provider is not meeting her financial goals the "NBA Policy" goes out the window. I have plenty of NBA providers who text me every time they visit Austin.

From my experience, it's the younger providers or spinners that Johns are telling to have an NBA policy. I don't see providers who are 30+ years old unless they are doing Greek so I don't know about them. Originally Posted by atxguy2006
Uuummm. I was just telling YOU maybe it's because you act mean and hateful that a girl won't see you. It's not her tcb. It's her preference. Just keeping it real.

Smooches!
  • Toyz
  • 03-15-2015, 05:25 PM
You've been in the hobby long enough to know some of these Johns are pathetic and pussy whipped. All you have to do is read some of the ass kissing post that they make about providers or the Johns who start ThreADS for the provider they just reviewed. Some of these cats act like they never had strange pussy before. This hobby is based on lies and deceit so I don’t care if the NBA providers are making it up or not. All I know is they see me and tell me not to write a review and to keep it between us.

If a new provider ask me for advice, the only thing I recommend is she get P411 since it is free for them and will make their life less stressful. You can tell them to always screen or at least see Eccie guys with legit reviews but we all know providers don’t care about screening when rent is due or some John is willing to put $200 to $300 in their pocket. I don’t care who a provider see. I’m not that pathetic to be getting attached to someone I have to pay to fuck. It makes no sense to me but I know some guys can’t help it. Originally Posted by atxguy2006
What I am addressing is the BLANKET statement that its old white guys that are the cause of NBA policies.

Cap'ns come in all ages, sizes, races...girls ask me advice often...then most often do exactly the opposite of what I suggest...LOL

I realize minorities want their rights as covered under the law...but to me its absolutely outrageous to EXPECT someone to not have the final say in who they are intimate with even if it is for pay...

If I didn't want to see black girls, (which is hilarious because my ATF is one(, then I wouldn't want someone to tell me "you gotta see black girls too"...

Its their right to say they don't see ANYONE based on ANY criteria.
Originally Posted by atxguy2006
So you don't understand why a NBA provider would rather fuck a 300lb white guy over an attractive black man but you would rather fuck a 300lb Latina provider over a fit white/black/asian?