APPLE TO INDIANA = YOUR A HOMOPHOBE.....APPLE TO MAYLASIA = WE LOVE YOUR HOMOPHOBIC COUNTRY....

Your powers of deduction are as false as your posts are untrue, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mmmm... I don't think so. Anyway, we'll see in the coming days. As I said, it's out of my hands now. The mods will decide.
Mmmm... I don't think so. Anyway, we'll see in the coming days. As I said, it's out of my hands now. The mods will decide. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You will have changed nothing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You lied yesterday, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You lied today and you'll be lying in the coming days, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You will have changed nothing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You lied yesterday, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You lied today and you'll be lying in the coming days, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As I said, it's out of my hands. Move on down the road.
As I said, it's out of my hands. Move on down the road. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're deluded if you imagine you have any power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're deluded if you imagine you have any power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I said I didn't need power. You're repeating yourself. All I did was a little research.
I said I didn't need power. You're repeating yourself. All I did was a little research. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're research is as worthless as you are, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're research is as worthless as you are, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
that will all be decided in time. Your desperation reeks, btw.
that will all be decided in time. Your desperation reeks, btw. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the one who is so desperate that you found it necessary to summon the mods, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're the one who is so desperate that you found it necessary to summon the mods, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Two active accounts is against the rules. I thought you liked the rules? Or are you like all republitards who like the rules until they fall on them?
Two active accounts is against the rules. I thought you liked the rules? Or are you like all republitards who like the rules until they fall on them? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the only one here who has had more than one handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're the only one here who has had more than one handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
that's not true, but we'll find out about you soon enough. Where is old Lusty. If you aren't him, just post at the same time. End this.
that's not true, but we'll find out about you soon enough. Where is old Lusty. If you aren't him, just post at the same time. End this. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You posted using a different handle just a few weeks ago, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You posted using a different handle just a few weeks ago, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, I didn't. You, on the other hand, posted using a different handle just a few hours ago.
No, I didn't. You, on the other hand, posted using a different handle just a few hours ago. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh, but you do pride yourself on being a perennial liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.