Al Qaeda threw a party and we were not invited.

Moving?

Did some new Section 8 housing open up? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Moving from the efficiency to the one-bedroom.
Of all the potential GOP candidates mentioned right now! Christie has the smallest (2%) lead over Hillary. Margin of error 4.1%.

That's a statistical dead heat.

Texans will vote for a guera before they'll vote for Christie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Guera? Blond woman? I didn't know Cameron Diaz was running.

What is the Spanish term for "wrinkled 70 year old bottle blond"? I don't think it is guera.
Moving from the efficiency to the one-bedroom. Originally Posted by timpage
He also can't be within 1000 yards of a school anymore.
wtf happened to the topic
IF they a a little party maybe the cia and and air force where watching and waiting for targets
You better hit on one of your reach-around buddies if you are looking for a smooch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are my only reach around buddy faggot so pucker up.

You are my only reach around buddy faggot so pucker up.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you *think* so, then you need glasses in addition to needing brains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
If you *think* so, then you need glasses in addition to needing brains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Pucker up bitch

Pucker up bitch

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are using and relying on a larger font size, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that's a sure sign you need glasses ... in addition to you needing a brain.
Guera? Blond woman? I didn't know Cameron Diaz was running.

What is the Spanish term for "wrinkled 70 year old bottle blond"? I don't think it is guera. Originally Posted by ExNYer
the word you were looking for is "puta" and Hillary is no blonde. Check out the college photos.
  • CJ7
  • 04-22-2014, 12:01 AM
Moving from the efficiency to the one-bedroom. Originally Posted by timpage

another, bigger janitor closet opened up down at the state hospital right next to electro therapy .... win win for JD
It's funny what tries to pass for humor.

Well, I'm probably out of here for a few days until I get things set back up again.
Well, I'm probably out of here for a few days until I get things set back up again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Few days? ...hell, take a few months.
It's funny what tries to pass for humor.

Well, I'm probably out of here for a few days until I get things set back up again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A few days? It should only take a few hours to move from one shack to another.