The NO Whispers, NO Still Looking Thread ...

Hey asshole- wrong thread!

Jajajajajaja Originally Posted by lizshue81

jajajaja you're right (on all accounts). Not sure how that happened. Just posted the thought to the correct thread. Thanks.
https://youtu.be/ASP6ni1kPJA
The tit twerking is real. How the hell she does it or even got the bright idea to learn how to do it beyond me. Anymore I'm starting to believe that you can do just about anything with a great rack.
Well , well, well,

this thread survived almost 48 hours ...

If there has been No Activity (other than by me) for 24 hours, I'll call it:
EXPERIMENT OVER

OR if ... nah, they got great self control.
The experiment just got a new twist:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2066122

The Uncertainty Principle just wiggled its ugly tail. Damn Heisenberg.
F2C, you are more creative than we usually give you credit for. You should be starting way more threads.
I am amazed how you precipitated a Boson condensate.
The experiment just got a new twist: Originally Posted by fun2come
Yes, there is another thread with a similar name that was started last night around 10pm. And incredibly, overnight, with no-one posting or caring about the thread, it has well over 4,000 views! That's about 20-30 times the number of views that an actual active thread would get on its first night.

Imagine that! You know some people like to brag about how their threads get so many views. Its quite pathetic when people fake their view counts and then actually brag about them!

It's kinda like when a person brags about having SO's, and hot young girls on the side, when in reality their life is, to put it mildly, far less studly.
Yay! Does this mean a boob twerking competition?

https://youtu.be/XGF82HT1F7c
https://youtu.be/inRt5BrHhJAL
https://youtu.be/Y2tXGaiyhAg
Um,who was the winner again?
  • Old-T
  • 05-21-2017, 11:00 AM
I guess i am only surprised how long it took for the opposite thread to start.

And anyone who bases their acceptance of things as "true" based upon thread view counts is foolish. After all, the OJ car chase/trial/etc. Was still, i believe, the most followed/covered story of the decade.
I guess i am only surprised how long it took for the opposite thread to start.

And anyone who bases their acceptance of things as "true" based upon thread view counts is foolish. After all, the OJ car chase/trial/etc. Was still, i believe, the most followed/covered story of the decade. Originally Posted by Old-T
Life is a sugar cookie Old T.
Yes, there is another thread with a similar name that was started last night around 10pm. And incredibly, overnight, with no-one posting or caring about the thread, it has well over 4,000 views! That's about 20-30 times the number of views that an actual active thread would get on its first night.

Imagine that! You know some people like to brag about how their threads get so many views. Its quite pathetic when people fake their view counts and then actually brag about them!

It's kinda like when a person brags about having SO's, and hot young girls on the side, when in reality their life is, to put it mildly, far less studly. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Whispers brags he manipulates people and I posit he manipulates the views.

I'm gonna ask a IT whiz guy I know how that works.
If my company was paying for advertising on a site and they found out there was fraud in the counts,I'd be PISSED.

"It's kinda like when a person brags about having SO's, and hot young girls on the side, when in reality their life is, to put it mildly, far less studly."
You left out strippers!
And yeah,the tall tales just don't wash.
Have you seen him?
By his story telling he'd have to be a Roman gladiator to do half the shit he spews about...
Every time he looks at his own thread it counts as 1. Not that hard to figure out. Some people have no life.
Every time he looks at his own thread it counts as 1. Not that hard to figure out. Some people have no life. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
By the sheer numbers alone it's more than just him tapping away...

By the sheer numbers alone it's more than just him tapping away...

Originally Posted by Observing
Nothing fishy. Thread views are what he lives by. Pathetic.
Last post was
Yesterday, 10:47 AM #47

by FirePhoenix

Then I posted:
Well , well, well,

this thread survived almost 48 hours ...

If there has been No Activity (other than by me) for 24 hours, I'll call it:
EXPERIMENT OVER

OR if ... nah, they got great self control. Originally Posted by fun2come
and as the next post was
Today, 11:12 AM #50
by Mr Peabody

EXPERIMENT OVER

Y'all can let this dead cat bounce a little more if you wish
(yeah even W and SL)

MY primary objective of this experiment was
  1. to throw in some physics
  2. see if W and SL stay out of the thread even when y'all start talking shit about them, and as I expected BOTH of them have the self control and passed with flying colors
  3. to see if a thread where W or SL don't post is "sustainable" and how long will it survive after the initial excitement, and as I suspected not even 48 hours.

So have at it.
Just seeing if I got something to work