LordFauker Grade A Fucking Asshole

It's about time there is some entertainment in Coed....it's been boring for a long time since all the usual suspects no longer post..
  • N.M.
  • 09-09-2016, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Awwwe it'll be okay grandpy
ROFLMAO! ... Now this is some super funny shit.

It's a BBW Pimp Rumble ... note that the OP has multiple Reviews of the same two ladies ... 5'0" 185 lbs ... Damned, some fuckers got more money than sense, or, don't know how to spend the little money they have sensibly.

I mean 5'0" 185 lbs ... Why? ... ScratchMH
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 08:24 AM
lol!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 08:25 AM
I swear Eccie is more entertaining than High School ever was. Lmao. Originally Posted by Kammye
Ah shit, that is too funny!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 08:37 AM
OP calling out someone for being illiterate when his post reads of a 3rd grader. Funny.

OP, welcome to the Internet. Frankly, if he is telling his opinion let him say it. Who cares? Why do you care? If the girls want to handle it they will. Let them handle it. Being a knight in shining text, er armor, isn't going to get you any discounts on vagina. Originally Posted by gtoman
I dunno GT. I thing Pimp Faucker and all his merry handles should be put in long term deep freeze. His MO is if you are a provider and he asks you to join his stable of fat, smelly BBWs and you say no, he will rip you with fake reviews and false, defamatory comments on the Board. Then he reviews his stable elephants and gives them 9s and 10s. The eyes cannot unsee what they see when you accidently click on one of his "reviews" and I have had to throw up more than once. And, so, in his defense, as to why this plague on the Boards should be allowed to continue is....what again exactly?
I dunno GT. I thing Pimp Faucker and all his merry handles should be put in long term deep freeze. His MO is if you are a provider and he asks you to join his stable of fat, smelly BBWs and you say no (and probably he will rip you with fake reviews and false, defamatory comments on the Board. Then he reviews his stable elephants and gives them 9s and 10s. The eyes cannot unsee what they see when you accidently click on one of his "reviews" and I have had to throw up more than once. And, so, in his defense, as to why this plague on the Boards should be allowed to continue is....what again exactly? Originally Posted by pxmcc

You may have a problem with the OP fair enough; but why are you attacking the providers with such vitriol? Live and let live.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Do you still have the black and white film of that event or were you all still relying on drawn portraits around the time of your *high school years*? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Natalia have you ever considered being nice to GS? I decided to do a reset with you because you did not insult me when I came back from my ban, but instead kindly welcomed me back. You should try a reset with GS. Now let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. lol. Gentlemen who don't know you will see you as a much more desirable hooktard if you are nice to everyone instead of nice to some people and mean to others. And a more desirable hooktard makes more money than a less desirable hooktard, so it will also make you rich. You see?
ya'll wild and outside of the ladies in this thread ;-) I think all of you fellas (cough cough) should add this song to your play lists. ;-)

We be Jamming Mon!

Natalia have you ever considered being nice to GS? I decided to do a reset with you because you did not insult me when I came back from my ban, but instead kindly welcomed me back. You should try a reset with GS. Now let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. lol. Gentlemen who don't know you will see you as a much more desirable hooktard if you are nice to everyone instead of nice to some people and mean to others. And a more desirable hooktard makes more money than a less desirable hooktard, so it will also make you rich. You see? Originally Posted by pxmcc
^^^ So, I guess you failed that marketing class, huh?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 09:00 AM
You may have a problem with the OP fair enough; but why are you attacking the providers with such vitriol? Live and let live. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are calling Pimp Faucker's stable mares Providers? No, the term provider conveys something that does not apply to Faucker's smelly BBW stable mares.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2016, 09:02 AM
^^^ So, I guess you failed that marketing class, huh? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
How's that? Never took marketing so fill me in.
How's that? Never took marketing so fill me in. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Why does that not surprise me ...

NaMo has carved out a very distinct "persona" on the Board that shows she is irreverant, intelligent, witty & sassy ... it is noticeable and captivates one's attention. The brashness breeds curiosity. That, coupled with her excellent Reviews ... and ... cha-ching!

Now, contrast that with someone's posts that you hardly notice because they're all so "nice"
So LordFauker is Wakeups mandle? Originally Posted by citizen44

LaudFacker is a BP BBW pimp and will bad mouth any ladies that do not wish to work for him. You can add him to NubianPimp and Island Gent as certified ghetto pimps. Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

IG is not a pimp.
Captain Save a Hoe like a MFer!

Bro... its the internet... Originally Posted by Still-Naughty
Nobody seems to understand