So I'm going to start a fun thread... to all the beautiful hard-working professional providers let's each post of brand new picture of ourselves doing something funny or out of the ordinary

Is always good to have a silly personality in the hobby . Makes the session much better... I like it Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Life is better when you can laugh at yourself
You already are. Originally Posted by lizshue81

I feel like you want to wrestle me or something.
Wow hot
Cool pic chula! Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
I'm sorry but there's nothing hotter then a gangster girl with a sawed-off shotgun chola so hot
Tittie monster with the weirdest fake tattoo ever! And somehow I have lipstick on my cheek?!
Very true mamita & you live a longer happier life

Life is better when you can laugh at yourself Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
I totally had a blonde moment trying to do my p411 verification. It turns out this hooger is bad at math & writing for mirrors. I'm too embarrassed to show yall what I did, so I blurred it out! I messed it up not once. But 3 times!!
Agree 100% with you Amor! I love pics where you can see the provider's personality you can see that she's having fun in the photo shoot

I'm sorry but there's nothing hotter then a gangster girl with a sawed-off shotgun chola so hot Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Attachment 653122

I dropped my phone and the camera came on. I saw what I looked liked and thought I'd share!
now that is a pretty smile.
Attachment 654551

Because I'm in loveee with this outfit I put together! Stepping out tonight in Austin xoxoxo
Attachment 654551

Because I'm in loveee with this outfit I put together! Stepping out tonight in Austin xoxoxo
Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Holy shit!
That's sexy as fuuuuuuuck!!!
Omg love that Fucking outfit
Attachment 654570

Some of you can't handle me and it kind of turns me on xoxoxo
B**** where are you going