Definition Of A.....

Is that like asking a lady when she is expecting .. and she says she's not pregnant? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, OMG I've totally done that before
I have no line
I have one of those too but its mostly from beer and not kids. Although I do have some grey hair I feel come from my kids.....
So...What kind of tummy is this?

Originally Posted by boardman

A very cute but possibly deceiving one (when you lay on your back in pictures, one appears to be "smaller" in the midsection)
A very cute but possibly deceiving one (when you lay on your back in pictures, one appears to be "smaller" in the midsection) Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Then will say your pics are out of date n blah blah
Dorthy, I think you have the best looking bod between the two (Alyssa/Marie)
Dorthy, I think you have the best looking bod between the two (Alyssa/Marie) Originally Posted by FRED G SHAFT
Oh snap!

A little bit of a gut is kinda fun to palm while spoonin' ... well, more like comforting than kickass fun, but pleasing nonetheless. Mind you....just a little bit of gut, a trace, a hint. No massive spreads of adipose tissue. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
If someone palmed my beer gut/whiskey gut/mom tummy I would throw up. Don't palm my gut guys!!!
Dorthy, I think you have the best looking bod between the two (Alyssa/Marie) Originally Posted by FRED G SHAFT
Thanks hun
Try to take pictures in better lighting, Dorthy. Sometimes shadows make us look a bit plump.
I like her picture; although she is not the level of slender many seem to prefer, she certainly doesn't appear plump, and I think attributing "mommy tummy" to her is non-factual at best, business harming and damaging to her self esteem at worst.
Wait...whores care what us tricks think about their self esteem?
Sorry. I meant "thick".

I don't read my reviews for this reason. As long is it a yes I don't care. Guys don't know what they are talking about. How often do you see them mention hair color, dress size or cup size and they are totally wrong? I see it a lot.

Get bigger boobs or a bigger ass. It helps even things out.
We don't start whining when they exaggerate our performance or looks. Maybe I don't care because I don't have much of an ego and definitely wouldn't want to draw attention to my flaws.
That's not the best picture but I will try the lighting advice thanks