Nation of Pussies

54 years ago, seems like yesterday.

How many conservatives do you suppose cheered the death of a liberal? Originally Posted by WTF
I cheered the death of Lyin' Lyndon Johnson, he of " box 13 " fame ! And the same lying liberal that said, upon passage of the Voting Rights Act, " We'll have those ( N-word)s voting dumbascrap for the next 50 YEARS !!!!!!! "
I even sent a gift-wrapped cardboard box with BOX-13 printed on it for them to have for his Presidential LIE-berry ! Guess I should have sent it with some forged ballots with the same color ink and same handwriting with dead peoples names on the ballots to make it accurate !
And I REALLY cheered when wanna-be " submarine driver " Chappaquiddick Ted Kennedy had his last cast of the alky shakes !
  • WTF
  • 06-15-2017, 01:55 PM
I cheered the death of Lyin' Lyndon Johnson, he of " box 13 " fame ! And the same lying liberal that said, upon passage of the Voting Rights Act, " We'll have those ( N-word)s voting dumbascrap for the next 50 YEARS !!!!!!! "
! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm not sure we can even say that Gay Rey.

Maybe the Mods can give us a ruling.
I'm not sure we can even say that Gay Rey.

Maybe the Mods can give us a ruling. Originally Posted by WTF
Forgive me if YOUR over-sensitive LYING LIBERAL PC senses are " hurt " ! Make sure to hit that RTM button like a starving wood pecker now !
Before the election all the Republicans were saying that is Trump lost they were going to get their guns and start shooting. They were talking about how the gun rights allowed them to take up arms against a government they did not agree with. Now they be like, "we didn't mean us" Originally Posted by BigLouie
You're a BITCHES BITCH...

• WTF
  • 06-15-2017, 06:33 PM
Forgive me if YOUR over-sensitive LYING LIBERAL PC senses are " hurt " ! Make sure to hit that RTM button like a starving wood pecker now ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm not a liberal nor have I ever been accused of being sensitive I think the rule is stupid....I was just pointing that term was no longer being used.
Fifty shots and four wounded, this guy sucked cock at shooting. He will not get the Lee Harvey Oswald trophy award that's for sure. How the fuck can you get off 50 shots before being taken down. Where were all the pigs at? Must have been eating donuts.
Before the election all the Republicans were saying that is Trump lost they were going to get their guns and start shooting. They were talking about how the gun rights allowed them to take up arms against a government they did not agree with. Now they be like, "we didn't mean us" Originally Posted by BigLouie
Liar!
I'm not a liberal nor have I ever been accused of being sensitive I think the rule is stupid....I was just pointing that term was no longer being used. Originally Posted by WTF

You are not a liberal?. I guess subservient membership in a fascist organization doesn't require the label liberal. It does require left wing and thug. Redefining the meaning of words is rright up your alley.
I'm not a liberal nor have I ever been accused of being sensitive Originally Posted by WTF
RIGHT?... you are a member of the Seditious Party(D) and are accused of being STUPID, please don't confuse yourself, more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_qpB8aftsk
WFS is a moronic buffoon who likes to blow his rape whistle while eating a shit sandwich.

Biglouse just lies.
WFS is a moronic buffoon who likes to blow his rape whistle while eating a shit sandwich.

Biglouse just lies. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And I thought this thread was about the OP starting his own country.
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2017, 08:03 AM
And I thought this thread was about the OP starting his own country. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You wanting to move from Snitchville to Pussyville?

You are eligible for both.
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2017, 08:32 AM
I cheered the death of Lyin' Lyndon Johnson, m ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I hear ya...Can you imagine the party that's going to be thrown when Trump croaks
It's been on TV , in the news everyday for the last 54 years..

Are you really that optuse? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I don't think it has been carried on the cartoon channels.
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2017, 02:30 PM
I don't think it has been carried on the cartoon channels. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Sure it has Wile E Coyote's like you been running around trying to catch Democratic RoadRunners for decades!