Competition?

You hit it right on the spot hun! I have contacted a provider before for a reference and she did vouch for the guy with no hesitation, but also sent the guy a pm afterwards saying she hears I'm good and not to forget about her and don't let me steal him from her LOL. It kind of shocked me because he was using my laptop to write a review and the message popped up and he read it lol and me as well because I happened to be standing behind him. From seeing that it made me wonder if she has done it prior to that Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Wow, amazing......I'm just shaking my damn head.
I agree with Allison. If you provide top-notch service then A guy will always come back to you. And If that chick says something like that then it means she does not have good selfesteem about herself.... Been in the game for a minute since aspd I know.....
  • Trey
  • 04-18-2013, 03:23 AM
Wow, amazing......I'm just shaking my damn head. Originally Posted by kerwil62
What partis more amazing? The guy writing a review on the hookers computer, or the fact she read his pm?
  • Omari
  • 04-18-2013, 03:36 AM
What partis more amazing? The guy writing a review on the hookers computer, or the fact she read his pm? Originally Posted by trey
I thinck it's the guy writing a review on the hookers computer. Really shaking my dayum head.
incorrect.... Ok the guy informed me he never written s review and didn't know where to go to write one , so I told him I will show him where to go. As he signed into his account a message popped up from the young lady. He opened it to read it and I saw the message. As he wrote the review I didn't watch what he wrote or anything I just showed him where to go to write it and sat back down

I don't mean to misdirect whatever the topic of this thread is supposed to be, IMHO of course it's competition for the providers because it's commerce and competition is what's at the heart of commerce if you want to be successful. But let me get this straight.... You stood behind a client watching him write a review, which I can only at this point assume it was your review and then he shared an email from another provider with you? I just want to make sure that I have that correct and that my red flag detector isn't on the sensitive side. I'll bet things like this go on all the time but I'm not sure how many times I've actually seen a provider admit to it in an open forum.... Please correct me if I'm wrong about any part of what you wrote... Originally Posted by gearslut
I don't think there are any winners here. Originally Posted by theCFE

I think that I win every time I get to spend quality time with a wonderful lady. And so far all of my ladies have been wonderful in one way or another.
I would NEVER log into my ECCIE account on someone else's computer or any other account for that matter.
I use Wakeup's login..
I love a good, clean competition but we'll all be damned if we think this is an adequate arena... Originally Posted by Sofia Simms

I completely agree with Allison, but not by my own accord. The lovely KinkyMaddy taught me that when you give your patrons choices, they will always come back to you. That is what a professional does. They are mindful of their customers' needs and will do their best to accommodate them. If they choose another vendor, no harm no foul. It is best for all parties involved to go with what services best match the customer's needs. No competition necessary Originally Posted by YummyMarie
This is true!!
I dont see anything as competition here...everyone has different taste, etc. There are so many beautiful women on Eccie and im sure there is someone for everyone's liking. Just like Yummy said no competition needed.
I dont see anything as competition here...everyone has different taste, etc. There are so many beautiful women on Eccie and im sure there is someone for everyone's liking. Just like Yummy said no competition needed. Originally Posted by Kammye
Providers may not see it as competition...and hobbiests may write reviews claiming everyone is the absolute BEST.!!

Reality is someone wins the race.
Often, there is only a few microseconds between 1st and 2nd place...but there is still a winner.

While you may not see competition happening...you can bet that hobbiests are checking the menu, prices and performance...why else read reviews..?

Like all businesses...
Knowing your competition, what they are providing at what price...is critical to staying in business.

Back in the 90s Vancouver BC had a major restructure in the hobby there when the Asian immigrant entry requirements were changed and there was a huge inflow from the far east.
The prices for AMPs and Agencies dropped from 80-100/hr to 25-30/hr in a month.
Most of the established providers were out of business before they figured out they would not be able to pay the rent for next month.

Now, when you get off a plane in Vancover...if you read Chinese you can find your way to the taxi stand.

Competition is good..!
Most of you are top contenders...don't back down. Go for it.
That's what business is about...and just like with Apple, we are all awaiting to see your next big marketing push.!!

L8r
r9
A competition to see which fat chick can be the first to reply to every single thread in the iso section?? Hell yea that's a competition.
Lol I laugh at guys like you because I have seen you guys bash on women but hear from providers that seen you guys and said you look like barf. I can honestly say that their are a handful of guys on here that I would totally screw for fun

A competition to see which fat chick can be the first to reply to every single thread in the iso section?? Hell yea that's a competition. Originally Posted by coolaid
Lol I don't know if that was directed to me or not but from reading your reviews I have noticed that you reviewed a provider and enjoyed her as well but she is my size Smmfh (hypocrites)

A competition to see which fat chick can be the first to reply to every single thread in the iso section?? Hell yea that's a competition. Originally Posted by coolaid
SH713, who is the fucktard who signed in to your computer to write a review?

Of course, it can be more fun to just speculate among the 57 reviews........ijs