Am I seen as a Pimp?

Oh and to keep this remotely on topic- whispers is Kboy's pimp but he only rents him out to very discerning ladies willing to pay top dollar for a gentleman of his caliber. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

Excuse me?

In this economy?

As an introductory offer we have the following specials available to all ladies booking online....

The Andrew Jackson Quickie..... He fuckee you short time and fast!

The Ulyses S Grant 30 minute Sushi Dining experience guaranteed to satisfy.... only available to ladies without that fresh fishy smell!

The Benjamin Franklin 45minute "GitErDone Mamm" experience also guaranteed to satisfy....

And the William McKinley Weekend Special which includes doing your Laundry and fixing Breakfast on Sunday Morning before he leaves...

Please keep in mind that all guarantees of satisfaction are based on Kboys Satisfaction and these offers are for time and companionship only.

Although he does not discriminate, due to Kboys small stature and the additional work required, like WalMart, there is a two dollar surcharge for BBWs. KBoy does not see women over the age 30 as a result of the strong emotional attachment he feels towards older women.

There is a 60% discount available for spinners as well as repeat business.

We reserve the right to substitute one of the many other fine gentlemen should Kbot be double booked or in a session that gets extended.

LMFAO. You need to write my ads whispers...you had me thinking hard about that Weekend Special...until i read the fine print.

Excuse me?

In this economy?

As an introductory offer we have the following specials available to all ladies booking online....

The Andrew Jackson Quickie..... He fuckee you short time and fast!

The Ulyses S Grant 30 minute Sushi Dining experience guaranteed to satisfy.... only available to ladies without that fresh fishy smell!

The Benjamin Franklin 45minute "GitErDone Mamm" experience also guaranteed to satisfy....

And the William McKinley Weekend Special which includes doing your Laundry and fixing Breakfast on Sunday Morning before he leaves...

Please keep in mind that all guarantees of satisfaction are based on Kboys Satisfaction and these offers are for time and companionship only.

Although he does not discriminate, due to Kboys small stature and the additional work required, like WalMart, there is a two dollar surcharge for BBWs. KBoy does not see women over the age 30 as a result of the strong emotional attachment he feels towards older women.

There is a 60% discount available for spinners as well as repeat business.

We reserve the right to substitute one of the many other fine gentlemen should Kbot be double booked or in a session that gets extended.

Originally Posted by Whispers
LMFAO. You need to write my ads whispers...you had me thinking hard about that Weekend Special...until i read the fine print. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
obviously if your going to nitpick about such little things as Kboys pleasure then you would be much too picky a client for me to represent.

Sorry.
I dunno how I got tangled up in this thread...
I dunno how I got tangled up in this thread... Originally Posted by austinkboy
Yellow fever is an insidious thing...
I dunno how I got tangled up in this thread... Originally Posted by austinkboy
You're my new sidekick..... Shouldn't have bought me lunch twice in a week.....

Now I feel obliged to involve you in everything.....

I just need to know where to get one of those cool masks you were wearing...... The best I can come up with is one with blue gel ice.... My wife wears it at night...
Yep.

Yellow fever is an insidious thing... Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
You're my new sidekick..... Shouldn't have bought me lunch twice in a week.....

Now I feel obliged to involve you in everything.....

I just need to know where to get one of those cool masks you were wearing...... The best I can come up with is one with blue gel ice.... My wife wears it at night... Originally Posted by Whispers
Arghh! I am marked man. Good thing I am wearing a mask whilst lunching at SC's. I suppose I shoulda changed my handle as well. Too late, I guess.

btw, you can find masks for about $10 on Amazon, but an official KBoy signature editions will cost substantially more.
http://www.amazon.com/Green-Hornet-K...407685&sr=8-13
As if money matters when you are having fun!
Yep.
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I've heard of injections you can get for it, but there is no conclusive evidence that it helps. There are even studies that suggest the treatment makes it worse.
So do I take this to read that a good dose of jaundice will improve my game?

And would Yellow Skin clash with a Purple Hat?
So do I take this to read that a good dose of jaundice will improve my game? Originally Posted by Whispers
It would be evolution in action!

And would Yellow Skin clash with a Purple Hat?
As long as said hat is not paired with a yellow fur coat, you'll be alright.
It would be evolution in action!

As long as said hat is not paired with a yellow fur coat, you'll be alright. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

I was thinking more raccoon.... The new almost GF likes the black and white themes..... Some have altually thought her to have an oriental look as well....

I'm worried about having my belly rubbed for luck though....
I was thinking more raccoon.... The new almost GF likes the black and white themes..... Some have altually thought her to have an oriental look as well....

I'm worried about having my belly rubbed for luck though.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Hmm, if anything, I would think her look more Egyptian, and no, I'm not mistaking her for the one that really has some Egyptian in her. Then again, the most I've seen of Egyptian women have been over a decade ago, then in Scorpion King.

Having your belly rubbed is good luck for you. You silly Caucasians fell for it. Just tell her the good luck part is a little lower....a little lower...
  • ITO
  • 01-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Whispers- I am a long time lurker...well I have lurked since aspd if that gives you an idea. So despite my low post count have been around for a while.

Uhhmmmm I think maybe you should post those same picture here so we can have all the information before a vote of sorts.

Thanks and nice to meet ya.