Any Idea About OH2

Late to the party but what’s OH2?
Just stick to this website, oh2 is just a pain with connection issues.
Late to the party but what’s OH2? Originally Posted by DCHung
Dyslexic water.
Dyslexic water. Originally Posted by TinMan
Good one TinMan!!!
Late to the party but what’s OH2? Originally Posted by DCHung
A web site that you would love. They would welcome your posts with open arms.
ourhome2.net. Please join and let us all know how it goes. .
Ideas?

Yes.

IT SUCKS!
What are we using instead of this one or oh2? Seems like there are less and less legitimate websites for both providers and clients.
What are we using instead of this one or oh2? Seems like there are less and less legitimate websites for both providers and clients. Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Well, you’re a member over at PacePro, so you pretty much know all the sites here in Texas.
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2023, 08:46 PM
What are we using instead of this one or oh2? Seems like there are less and less legitimate websites for both providers and clients. Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Just don't join the drama whores Man hating club and you'll do great here, they hangout gossiping in OH2 and pace pro. You'll read the gossip
The certificate error is back this morning, at least on safari. Originally Posted by TinMan
No certificate error with the Chrome browser and Windows Computer. I just tried a few minutes ago. Did you try to download puffin?
Security warning showing certificate expired on 4/12/22 as of this morning, using Safari. No, I haven’t and won’t download the Puffin app to access the site. My password was wiped out in the November event so I can’t log in anyway.
No certificate error with the Chrome browser and Windows Computer. I just tried a few minutes ago. Did you try to download puffin? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Common Name (CN) www.ourhome2.net
Organization (O) <Not Part Of Certificate>
Organizational Unit (OU) <Not Part Of Certificate>
Common Name (CN) R3
Organization (O) Let's Encrypt
Organizational Unit (OU) <Not Part Of Certificate>
Issued On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4:40:21 AM
Expires On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 5:40:20 AM
SHA-256 Fingerprint 88 20 2E 8E 53 55 7E E2 8D B4 F9 C0 19 5F

It say's expired on April 12, 2022

Admin Mokoa say's it is not expired and he gets no warnings
Man they need some serious love. Half the time I get an up to date certificate. Half the time I get the expired one. They have some type of configuration problem. Lately I can't log in. I would love to see this stuff fixed.
At this point, I don’t see anything to give me reason to believe it will get fixed. Hopefully the vulnerabilities won’t be exploited to the detriment of those continuing to frequent the site before something changes.
Security warning showing certificate expired on 4/12/22 as of this morning, using Safari. No, I haven’t and won’t download the Puffin app to access the site. My password was wiped out in the November event so I can’t log in anyway. Originally Posted by TinMan
Same here and not been on oh2 in like 4-6mo's and my pass word no longer works