Brooke's True Colors!!!

Ladies, if we are to have a good old fashioned flame war, let's do it right. Knock off the 'bitches' and street talk, and see some real intelligence.
Kharma is a BITCH too! Originally Posted by alyssa32
No, karma is kind and sweet and I get it everyday. I love karma, that is why I work so hard daily to be a good person.

God loves me and I get the sweetest karma known to man (or woman).
I haven't seen anything here about a true color...

Is dumb-ass a color???
You're really pissing me off and this is about to get very personal, STOP LYING!!! Do you remember that very first PM you ever sent me Alyssa ... telling me all your business ... dont make me go there.

I provide references each and every day. You have only contacted me one time ... a few weeks back for a reference. I was beyond kind to you.

You're pissing me off bitch. Stop lying.

There is not provider on this board, from anycity, who will vaildate what you're saying about me. Because it is not true. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You can only get pissed off at facts that are true! If i wasn't making a valid point you wouldn't participate.
Knock off the 'bitches'. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I'm sorry, for the record ... I never called her a bitch until she started flat out lying saying I don't provide reference checks to her. Then she repeated it and repeated it. She is lying though her teeth.
Keep digging, keep digging. Your almost there.
You can only get pissed off at facts that are true! If i wasn't making a valid point you wouldn't participate. Originally Posted by alyssa32
No stupid ... I'm not going to let you sit here, there or anywhere and say that I do not respond to reference requests.

Reference requests are paramount to a provider’s safety and something I take very seriously.
I know that being new is hard, but outting info from a private area is hobby suicide. There is only so many national boards to regroup on, and word of your bad temper traveled really fast, as well as a screen shot of
your post. Thats how I got this all the way in KC.

again, i realize you are new, but the nikki devine
analogy... worked for less than a year, ran her mouth like she thought she was always right, got busted twice, changed her name a few times rolled on her clients and turned on other providers... to avoid strict prostitution laws that would make her habitual.

Sorry I cant help you, its a little to late now-
Carlie
I also have screen shots as well as pm's but i am keeping here on this board!
Bitch you cant stand competition!
Where the hell is this from?

And how long is this going to cont? The Hills just went off and this seems to be the only form of entertainment I have for the moment

J/k but really all of this just needs to stop Hun

I know that being new is hard, but outting info from a private area is hobby suicide. There is only so many national boards to regroup on, and word of your bad temper traveled really fast, as well as a screen shot of
your post. Thats how I got this all the way in KC.

analogy... worked for less than a year, ran her mouth like she thought she was always right, got busted twice, changed her name a few times rolled on her clients and turned on other providers... to avoid strict prostitution laws that would make her habitual.

Carlie Originally Posted by alyssa32
I know that being new is hard, but outting info from a private area is hobby suicide. There is only so many national boards to regroup on, and word of your bad temper traveled really fast, as well as a screen shot of your post. Thats how I got this all the way in KC.

Carlie Originally Posted by alyssa32
And thats exactly what you did. Outed info from the ladies area.

And it appears what I blacked above is a PM that another provider sent to you, explaining what my "Nikki Devine" comment meant.

Why would you do that to Carlie? Post her PM. If she wanted that info posted on the board she would have done that herself.

Frankly, her PM made you look bad. She is saying word of YOUR bad temper traveled fast.
OK...I am tired and it's late. This forum is for INFORMATION EXCHANGE...so far, I haven't seen any.

Mostly accusation and name calling...as Cheech and Chong would say..."CLASSSS.....CLASSS...Le t's stop...rewind and play nice"

Or the sweetest, kindest MOD on ECCIE will be forced to turn on his light saber...In other words.

LET IT GO BECAUSE NOTHING WILL BE SOLVED THIS WAY.....
  • Satin
  • 07-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Ok, I gotta think this is a serious topic for you ladies but I take one night out the clubs to read this ( ok really to play with my new I-pad & I - phone 4) & stumbled upon this... My, have things changed from when I was posting....makes me wanna un-retire...lol

I see my fellas Dj, ht, ender & others are here giving good advise. I don't know any of the ladies here but the feistiness is turning me on.. And I thought I had drama in the strip clubs....

Seriously, I hope you ladies can work through this. In the meantime, please keep entertaining us ....that is until we get the old "lock-down"...right Ender? Lmao!! Wow....ok back to the cat fight....
  • Trey
  • 07-06-2010, 10:50 PM
I might pay to see the fight we can set it up in someone's backyard Kimbo style Mya is the ref. Sound good?
I might pay to see the fight we can set it up in someone's backyard Kimbo style Mya is the ref. Sound good? Originally Posted by trey
I get to bet the ref?? Now that DOES sound fun lol