Review My brown sugar baby

I guess I called it huh? Whenever you have such claims on a provider of BSB's caliber, shit storms will ensue. It would have probably been buried if JH didn't include his piece since he is quite a bit more established than OP. In any case, can we just all get along?

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

We can get along now...LOL

BYE FELECIA
If true, the P411 pms that he sent about her being B&S are probably far from accurate as she did not bait him in her door and she looked different then her pics. BSB should have forwarded those to Gina. Originally Posted by davidfree986
And what good would've came out of that?

FYI - I got in touch with the OP about the Bait and Switch situation and he told me that he got a bit spooked when I texted him the wrong address. He also told me that he was new to the hobby. So, with that being said, I am giving him the benefit of doubt.

All in all, after seeing his other "No" review, I think this guy is just having bad hobby luck. This has been a frustrating situation on my end, and it's obvious that this has been a frustrating situation on the OP's end as well.
ITT - much ado about nothing
Also, I still want to meet BSB! :P
BSB made a mistake. She owned it an d offered to make up for it. Kudos to her. I realty doubt this incident will have any negative impact at all. It may in fact help as it shows her willingness to correct mistakes.

The OP is new and perhaps needs some time to better understand how things work and having proper expectations. Everyone has to get started sometime. My advice: Chill, read the stickies on reviews. Sit back and get a better handle on things from others posts. Things are going to happen. Schedules change, real life interferes on both sides. Cars break down, and yes, sometimes a provider may even leave you hanging with no response at all.

If these things upset you, you are in for a very rocky ride. Also remember, providers often look at your posting and review history as part of their screening. Posting legitimate concerns have no real impact. But being here a week and posting 2 No reviews that perhaps could have gone un-posted is not the best start. Sit back, give it a couple of days before posting, and think about what you want to say before posting. Its your privilege to post about any interaction with providers you wish. Be honest and fair and its all good. Post in haste or not well thought out and you end up getting more flack.

Good luck and hopefully all will be better going forward
IF that is the case, then you are one of a very select few that do not report NCNS clients to other providers in one form or fashion. Originally Posted by davidfree986
How would you know this? Do you keep a spreadsheet? Tally the percentages?? Do the girls tell you?
ITT - much ado about nothing
Also, I still want to meet BSB! :P Originally Posted by corona
Thank you darling!

I'll be sure to give you the right address when that time comes.
I'm sitting here crying because I got a warning for using 2 of her words in my response....but she didn't.....

Bye Felecia Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
You pussy, I got one too. I am just a grown up and am not crying about it. Man up. Damn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
I'm sitting here crying because I got a warning for using 2 of her words in my response....but she didn't.....

Bye Felecia

You pussy, I got one too. I am just a grown up and am not crying about it. Man up. Damn! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendal4U, your quote above sums this up perfectly.
You pussy, I got one too. I am just a grown up and am not crying about it. Man up. Damn! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yeah...I brought it to their attention that it was YOUR words that I was quoting...so the went back and got you too...LMAO

Now....I can handle being called a PUSSY if you can handle being called an UGLY DRIED UP TIRED LOOKING SEA HAG...

Don't get your T-back in a twist with me...You should be going after the ONE that called the Calvary...It's quite evident who called the one White Knight...then we have this ONE that wants to come in on the TAIL end of it...LOL

BYE FELECIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimiHendrix

Bye Felecia

Kendal4U, your quote above sums this up perfectly. Originally Posted by justfun2013
Ummmm...The CALVARY has come and gone...I guess you're the LAST OF THE WHITE KNIGHTS...always bringing up THE REAR...smh

Yeah...I brought it to their attention that it was YOUR words that I was quoting...so the went back and got you too...LMAO

Now....I can handle being called a PUSSY if you can handle being called an UGLY DRIED UP TIRED LOOKING SEA HAG...

BYE FELECIA Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
You are a class act JH. I am quite certain you are an absolute pleasure to be around in RW and are just an immature asshole on the boards. Right! Lmao! That insult was the best you had. Laughable. Truly!
You are a class act JH. I am quite certain you are an absolute pleasure to be around in RW and are just an immature asshole on the boards. Right! Lmao! That insult was the best you had. Laughable. Truly! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That was a good one....LMAO

I like you...LOL
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-01-2015, 04:29 PM
One more WK jumping in at the end. But I was with Kendall recently and two observations:
1. The outfit she had on....she was anything but ugly.
2. For sure she was not dried up!

Just sayin
One more WK jumping in at the end. But I was with Kendall recently and two observations:
1. The outfit she had on....she was anything but ugly.
2. For sure she was not dried up!

Just sayin Originally Posted by Gbfsl

At least you admit to being a White Knight.....LOL
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Yes. And proud of it.

Now let's all kiss and make up. Life's too short to worry about this stuff!