Mexicans responds to Trump's visit and it's not good.

I Prefer my retard ass to be buttficked. oh please KILL ME!. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
really?? good god man !!! have some respect ... for your ASS!!!!!!
It took guts for Trump to visit Mexico. The kind of guts a President needs. He knew he wouldn't be welcome, and he knew it would raise tough questions. The Mexican President said the meeting was productive, and they were able to find common ground on a number of issues. That's what a President does. Hillary got off the couch to raise some money, but flipped off the Mexican President by not accepting his invitation.

Trump looked good. Hillary can barely walk, and can no longer think straight. This election is looking better for Trump every day.
It took guts for Trump to visit Mexico. The kind of guts a President needs. He knew he wouldn't be welcome, and he knew it would raise tough questions. The Mexican President said the meeting was productive, and they were able to find common ground on a number of issues. That's what a President does. Hillary got off the couch to raise some money, but flipped off the Mexican President by not accepting his invitation.

Trump looked good. Hillary can barely walk, and can no longer think straight. This election is looking better for Trump every day. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nice rant big chief kissy butt.
Nice rant big chief kissy butt. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
shut up chimp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut3xsdkIWhg
  • DSK
  • 09-02-2016, 07:37 AM

Trump looked good. Hillary can barely walk, and can no longer think straight. This election is looking better for Trump every day. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He needs to crush her in the debate, and humiliate her to prove her poor health. Otherwise, they will be able to prop her up until the election.
He needs to crush her in the debate, and humiliate her to prove her poor health. Otherwise, they will be able to prop her up until the election. Originally Posted by DSK
The moderators will be playing tether ball with her and hard ball with Trump .... They will ask her the questions previously submitted to her in advance and won't ask him the ones he receives. Then she'll take a "potty break" to check her cheat sheet notes.
  • DSK
  • 09-02-2016, 02:13 PM
The moderators will be playing tether ball with her and hard ball with Trump .... They will ask her the questions previously submitted to her in advance and won't ask him the ones he receives. Then she'll take a "potty break" to check her cheat sheet notes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am afraid you are correct - the fix is in for Hillary.
I am afraid you are correct - the fix is in for Hillary. Originally Posted by DSK
It's a sad state of affairs, but hopefully she'll only stain this country for four more years and the Clintons will be gone. History will label them with her four years, which will quiet down the euphoric rhetoric regarding the "wonderful" Clintons.

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058591437]It's a sad state of affairs, but hopefully she'll only stain this country for four more years and the Clintons will be gone. History will label them with her four years, which will quiet down the euphoric rhetoric regarding the "wonderful" Clintons.

[QUOTE]

Unfortunately, after four years of Hillary, the SCOTUS will be lost for generations. I doubt America will recover. That's why it is IMPERATIVE we stop her NOW!
[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1058591568][QUOTE=LexusLover;1058591437]It's a sad state of affairs, but hopefully she'll only stain this country for four more years and the Clintons will be gone. History will label them with her four years, which will quiet down the euphoric rhetoric regarding the "wonderful" Clintons.

Unfortunately, after four years of Hillary, the SCOTUS will be lost for generations. I doubt America will recover. That's why it is IMPERATIVE we stop her NOW!
Let's see how the Senate "flushes" out ....
Good thing Mexicans don't have the right to vote in US elections. Yet.
Give Trump credit, as soon as he got back alive he turned back into Trump.
Give Trump credit, as soon as he got back alive he turned back into Trump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Very true.
Very true. Originally Posted by bambino
Was IvaLittleOne hoping he wouldn't get back alive?

Or did he actually believe there was a chance he wouldn't?

The element of surprise almost guarantied his safe return, and he was flying in a private plane containing the most heavily armed personnel on an aircraft in the air that day as it landed, taxied, and sat waiting for his return. Not to mention the advance team dispatched ahead to coordinate his landing, stay, and return safely. It just takes money!
Good thing Mexicans don't have the right to vote in US elections. Yet. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They have a right to vote in Mexican elections, but the question is whether their votes will be counted.

Nieto won with about 38%. Sounds about like HillaryNoMore!