Madison May: What happened to her?

She may or may not be naked in my bed right now, or maybe the shower, either way I know one thing... I was balls deep in her and (well I'll just put the rest in a review)
A truly beautiful woman! Never forget the first time I saw her, at a gathering of like minded adults, and my heart truly skipped a beat. I was a grown ass man and was scared to death about saying hello to her, let alone carrying a conversation with an Angel.

So very glad you are back Texas Doll ♥️
She sounds fun. Her account says “BANNED” here. Anyone knows why, or is it not considered good to ask? If it is, I am fine with not knowing the answer. Just curious.
I wonder what she looks like now? Been a few years
Looks like she lost 15-20lbs. Her figure and service was equally amazing back then.
I banged her poolside a few years back. nothing but pleasant memories regarding her.
She sounds fun. Her account says “BANNED” here. Anyone knows why, or is it not considered good to ask? If it is, I am fine with not knowing the answer. Just curious. Originally Posted by CKJAmore
If I had to venture a guess- it would be that she already had an account here and created a new one. I don't see anything that suggests anything any more nefarious than that. However, I could be incorrect.
She probably just needs to update her taint photos.
If I had to venture a guess- it would be that she already had an account here and created a new one. I don't see anything that suggests anything any more nefarious than that. However, I could be incorrect. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Thanks! That satisfies my curiosity for now.
Yep - a real treasure - of all the ones I've seen she was one the most consistently good in all dimensions. I saw her once a year or so before covid after she'd been on a hiatus but still treated this OG as well or better than ever. Kinda defined GFE along with great TCB and rational pricing.
Disreguard
...a lot of miles on this 6+ year old post on a banned provider.