Review Robin Shut the Door on me. Flaking me

I like how one of the insults/proof against the dude is his avatar. What nonsense.

OP, the more you respond to bait the worse you look. Pick to whom you reply wisely. When some idiot makes an accusation out of the blue and someone acts as if it's fact, you replying only adds fuel to the fire. Tell your side of the story and move on. Let idiots be idiots.
I like how one of the insults/proof against the dude is his avatar. What nonsense.

OP, the more you respond to bait the worse you look. Pick to whom you reply wisely. When some idiot makes an accusation out of the blue and someone acts as if it's fact, you replying only adds fuel to the fire. Tell your side of the story and move on. Let idiots be idiots. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Couldn't have said it better. You and RRS already cleared things up. Leave the thread alone now.
Doesn't it feel good to save 400 bucks??

It should feel good.
Doesn't it feel good to save 400 bucks??

It should feel good. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You can't take money with you when you die but our memories and experiences will bring a smile to our faces in our deathbed.

OP, find some other ladies. Treat them well and write good reviews about them. That will help rebuild your reputation here in eccie to an extent. Best of luck.
Hey, people can spend their money any way they like it. If someone wants to spend 4000 an hour on RRS or anyone else, that's his choice.

As for sucking up, if that's what you call it, I can "suck up" to whoever I want. Not a thing anyone here can do about it.

I wouldn't call it sucking up though, I'm more crushing on RRS like a horny high school kid, that's all. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy

I have a bridge I want to sell you
Yep, the dude seems like a weirdo for sure. Even his avatar is weird. I'm sure a strange fucker!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
so, youre a murderer?

anywhooo... one very very very important thing can be taken from this thread...

if you have ever seen a lady before.. be it one month, or ten years.. be sure the lady doesnt think you are a new friend. let her know that you have seen her before.

this happened to me once. i met a guy in vegas. fast forward to living in new york. i walk in to the hotel bar and recognize him right away. i couldnt place where i knew him from. i took off running, fast.... all im thinking is... "oh man, i know this guy... i cant.. i cant... "
he messaged me and explained to me that we had met before.
i found it very rude. he was lucky that he was a very kind gentleman during our previous date, but i politely yet sternly told him - never do this to another lady again!
the best part about this post, is after the eye lid thing, i can ask ladies for strap on and they cant tell me I'm more twisted than anyone else on here anymore LOL
so, youre a murderer?

anywhooo... one very very very important thing can be taken from this thread...

he messaged me and explained to me that we had met before.
i found it very rude. he was lucky that he was a very kind gentleman during our previous date, but i politely yet sternly told him - never do this to another lady again! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
According to you, he was a very kind gentleman whom you had seen before, but because you didn't remember seeing him... He was rude??? WTH? That sounds whack, ma'am.

And btw, there's no such word as "anywho". Damn.
According to you, he was a very kind gentleman whom you had seen before, but because you didn't remember seeing him... He was rude??? WTH? That sounds whack, ma'am.

And btw, there's no such word as "anywho". Damn. Originally Posted by Bobave
Yeah, that shit didn't make sense. But somehow the guy is a 'villain', so, here we are. Shit, she didn't know who you were until YOU explained it to her. A real dirtbag would've just lied, and then banged the shit out of her.

Too many other hot chicks out there. Just go see someone else...or, save your money.

And btw, there's no such word as "anywho". Damn. Originally Posted by Bobave
it makes total sense. he messaged me acting like he was a new friend. he knew that we had met before. what if i didnt want to see him again? he knew that we had met and he hid that from me.

there is also no such word as "btw" or "wth" but most people know what you mean when you use slang.
how would you feel if a lady that pulled some scam on you took all of her profiles down.

she came back.

you contacted her not realizing that she was someone that had done something wrong to you before.

you show up.

isnt that why guys post alerts about people that go by more than one name? or disappear and then come back? whats the difference?

i was fortunate that the guy i saw didnt do anything bad, but that doesnt excuse that he misled himself as a new friend.
Yeah, that shit didn't make sense. But somehow the guy is a 'villain', so, here we are. Shit, she didn't know who you were until YOU explained it to her. A real dirtbag would've just lied, and then banged the shit out of her.

Too many other hot chicks out there. Just go see someone else...or, save your money. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
youre always so angry.
youre always so angry. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Well, getting laid has become such a chore these days.

Help a brotha out.
  • grean
  • 06-20-2016, 02:06 PM
Just out of curiosity, since he was turned away at the door, why is this considered a NCNS?